• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Apparently it's even worse than above
Admitting there are aliens would be tame by comparison

Last edited:

"But some of Biden's political positions have put him at odds with the Catholic Church. He has received criticism in the past from clergy for his progressive stances on abortion and LGBTQ rights. Biden, who got ahead of former President Barack Obama in affirming his support for same-sex marriage, officiated a same-sex wedding ceremony in 2016. Shortly after, while not calling him out by name, three prominent bishops spoke out to make clear that such actions do not fall in line with the Catholic Church. As vice president, he also received heat for his position on contraceptives."
1606284424359.png

So why does Biden have to totally agree with the Catholic Church? The suggestion is outrageous.
I'm not saying Biden should have to agree with the Catholic Church ( or any church ). It's just an article that I thought might be of interest to some people. If anything, that Biden is a person of faith ( any religious faith ) is problematic for me ( personally ). It just happens that he's a self proclaimed Catholic.

Arguably, not all ethical considerations based on religious affiliation are necessarily bad. However, Biden is deep enough into his belief that he carries a rosary and believes in God ( you know, the one with a beard floating in a throne in the clouds ... but is of course invisible so that you can't see him. ) And I imagine that his personal version of Catholicism ignores the abuses that the Catholic Church has perpetrated in the past.

But even if that's the case, how can any rational person separate the Catholic church from their belief in that institution? That is why so many have left the Catholic church. It's an institution that seems to me to be morally and rationally indefensible. But then again, who ever claimed that religious people are always moral or rational? About all that can be said for them is that at least most of them try ( even if they fail ), to be better people.

How Joe Biden's Faith Shapes His Politics

Last edited:
He becomes the second Catholic President. Now I wonder if an Atheist or an Agnostic could make it through to the White House. Probably not in any way in the foreseeable future.

He becomes the second Catholic President. Now I wonder if an Atheist or an Agnostic could make it through to the White House. Probably not in any way in the foreseeable future.
I think you have a point there. But then again, how many past Presidents claimed to have some religious affiliation just for the sake of appearances? I don't know the answer, but I would say it's a safe bet that behind closed doors there has been more than one.

Last edited:
No matter whose in office the machine keeps ticking over! On another subject why have high speed net for deep space back in 1980s ? Was A.I. activated and already in use? 350 G Devices in 2006. Also was high speed links station on the Moon in the 1980s maybe it was for Political debates.:D

A fascinating article from talk show host Thom Hartmann about political grifters. You'll recognize some of the names:

And Hartmann was actually a guest on The Paracast during our early days.

Long and short: The claim that right-wing posts are being censored excessively on Facebook is one unmitigated lie. Facebook has been allowing whatever generates ad clicks whether right or left, true or not. So-called fact-checking is reduced to the minimum:

Kelly, the person who helped and promote the fake "New Black Panthers" scheme on Fox News, and expressed her support for blackface and that Santa Claus must always be white.

You can take F.O.I.A. or anything out of context. The usual Fox News scam to make people believe in things that aren't true that way. I can give you a bunch of examples. Kelly lost her NBC gig because she never learned.

Nobody assumes that Fauci is perfect, but he's been right more than he's been wrong. And the efforts to discredit him with out-of-context claims and falsehoods are just foolish.

Fake news? I've given you loads of examples. You can find any crazy opinion on YouTube or Facebook or Twitter, but you need to think of the consequences of the garbage that's being peddled.

And if you spent 10 seconds fact-checking as I did, you'd find this:

Please, stop quoting garbage and check the stuff you post, OK?

Back