• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pointless Roswell speculation

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
I'm going to stroll off into woo-woo territory for a minute so you may want to get comfortable...

What with the anniversary and all, I was thinking about Roswell the other day and how there were supposedly two crashes. Now, how in the world could two UFOs crash? Doesn't seem logical. First of all, what are the odds of there being two UFOs in the same area at the same time? Hang on... time... that got me thinking.

Corso said the Roswell ship was a timeship, not a spaceship. Something we had sent back to try and help ourselves out in the past to secure a better future. That would mean time travel was possible somehow. He also said we'd done it before, sent a timeship back before and and used that knowledge to create a better timeship sooner, creating a loop.

So, what if the one ship was actually the first timeship and the other was the second timeship but the actual timing of their arrival in our timespace was off by a few microseconds? One would get here first, followed immeadiately by the second. The wouldn't have collided so much as intersected.

OR... suppose there was another group in the future and they wanted to ensure a different fate for the human race? Supposedly only one crash site had bodies, the other was just debris. Maybe the second object was some sort of time "torpedo" sent back moments before the arrival of the timeship to destroy it or at least prevent us from recieveing the full benefit of this gift from the future.

Then again, maybe it was swamp gas reflecting off a mogul ballon that had just dropped some test dummies. What do I know...

I thought the general Roswell story had at least one possible survivor of the crash. If someone survived then maybe they could have still given us the info for our "better future" thus making the sabotage unsuccessful.

But if people from the future were to go back to the 1940s to give us a 'better future' why would they pick such a desolate and useless place as a desert in New Mexico?

CapnG said:
I'm going to stroll off into woo-woo territory for a minute so you may want to get comfortable...

What with the anniversary and all, I was thinking about Roswell the other day and how there were supposedly two crashes. Now, how in the world could two UFOs crash? Doesn't seem logical. First of all, what are the odds of there being two UFOs in the same area at the same time? Hang on... time... that got me thinking.

Corso said the Roswell ship was a timeship, not a spaceship. Something we had sent back to try and help ourselves out in the past to secure a better future. That would mean time travel was possible somehow. He also said we'd done it before, sent a timeship back before and and used that knowledge to create a better timeship sooner, creating a loop.

So, what if the one ship was actually the first timeship and the other was the second timeship but the actual timing of their arrival in our timespace was off by a few microseconds? One would get here first, followed immeadiately by the second. The wouldn't have collided so much as intersected.

OR... suppose there was another group in the future and they wanted to ensure a different fate for the human race? Supposedly only one crash site had bodies, the other was just debris. Maybe the second object was some sort of time "torpedo" sent back moments before the arrival of the timeship to destroy it or at least prevent us from recieveing the full benefit of this gift from the future.

Then again, maybe it was swamp gas reflecting off a mogul ballon that had just dropped some test dummies. What do I know...

There are many ufo sightings where more than one ufo is seen.
Some think the two ufos were flying next to each other, one got struck by lightning, lost control, and hit the other one. Others think one was an escape pod.

CapnG said:

My bathroom had some swamp gas in it this morning! Whew!!!!!!!:eek:

Something like half the Flying Saucer sightings in 1947 were of multiple discs, lights, or other things. Today we tend to think of single UFOs, but this was not always the case.

Back