• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poetic With His Words...

RenikNorthEngland

Skilled Investigator
I was listening to a particularly excellent episode of Dark Matters last night, one from earlier in the year with a great guest by the name of Simone Mendez. Her story was pretty awesome and bizarre to boot! and the conversation progressed through some very inciteful subject matter. Getting to the point though, the way Don worded his argument for the level of seriousness on the Military/government's part regarding Roswell- the fact that they've admitted to so much worse yet that whole saga, balloon that it was, still evades 'proper' explanation. Those words just shot down officialdom in it's entirety for me. It's never been said in a more precise and reitchous fashion.

I have to say, the shows over the past year have been amazing and I've been introduced to so many new topics and points of interest through listening to this show. I'd say keep up the good work but I don't really need to. Happy new year everyone!

I've said it before and I'll say it again to my lunar sibling, that Swan's book is more homoerotic fantasy than about anything based much in reality. The moon anomalies Ingo was looking to penetrate might not be quite what you are thinking. There is a free PDF of Penetration available online. Seek ye the truth and know why this book is free.

My apologies to all I wasn't touting this book for its factual prowess . Just as a book I enjoyed reading, with mr axelrod and the twins.

But then according to the book you would say that it's homoerotic. Because LTA have to be covered up so as not to upset the delicate balance of earth side dwellers. Ridicule , the cover up tool of champions

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. The last back catalogue episode I heard was about ingo swans book about lunar anoms! Amazing book was called penetration.

Ingo Swan is one of those particular points of interest I referred to. I've read the book a couple of times now and it just blows my mind. Of course there's no way of ever knowing the truth behind it all but as I understand it, Swann was a decent, stand up guy with an admirable professional reputation. The story itself is so fantastic and so difficult to believe but I like it so much that I'm going to just go right ahead and say I believe it happened, every last detail.

Ingo Swan is one of those particular points of interest I referred to. I've read the book a couple of times now and it just blows my mind. Of course there's no way of ever knowing the truth behind it all but as I understand it, Swann was a decent, stand up guy with an admirable professional reputation. The story itself is so fantastic and so difficult to believe but I like it so much that I'm going to just go right ahead and say I believe it happened, every last detail.

Good for you.Fascinating stuff.

I understand that a number of people do not accept remote viewing and think that Ingo Swann was not the real deal. Well, I am not one of them. I do think that Swann had a very unusual ability with the added benefit that the DIA/DOD/CIA continued the program for over 20 years. (And, if the truth be known I think this program is ongoing.)

Here is a little something to take a look at.

Remoteviewed.com - Pat Price

Decker

unfortunately it is my own personal belief the indigo swann is a fraud. and had no powers whatsoever Mr Swann was at best a cold reader. My own opinion.

Remote viewing is still in my gray box and stubbornly refuses to budge. I passed up a chance to hear a presentation to our small MUFON group in Austin years age by Paul Smith. I am still kicking myself for that, a little at least.

If remote viewing was truly functional it would not be the occasional training facility here can there claiming that they have the protocols to make you super-psi! Instead we would see these facilities everywhere and people would have really amazing practical applications that they would be using all the time to make cash and interrupt the flow of business. All corporations would have a Remote Viewing department right next to Marketing and Sales. But instead there are only the occasional stories here and there and the same historical handful of figures, supposed training schools, along with Ingo's books free online. Regardless, everyone should read Penetration for the sheer joy of the tale told.

Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy : Ingo Swann : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

If you want to begin training yourself as a remote viewer then here you go, start yourself up right away:

How to do a Simple Remote Viewing Session

If remote viewing was truly functional it would not be the occasional training facility here can there claiming that they have the protocols to make you super-psi! Instead we would see these facilities everywhere and people would have really amazing practical applications that they would be using all the time to make cash and interrupt the flow of business. All corporations would have a Remote Viewing department right next to Marketing and Sales. But instead there are only the occasional stories here and there and the same historical handful of figures, supposed training schools, along with Ingo's books free online. Regardless, everyone should read Penetration for the sheer joy of the tale told.

Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy : Ingo Swann : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

If you want to begin training yourself as a remote viewer then here you go, start yourself up right away:

How to do a Simple Remote Viewing Session

Some of them claim to be 50 to 80 % accurate.with corporations they would have similar success with individuals who have great business minds,i would have thought.

I have had a small success with my only RV experience. Not enough to sell the house and study at Dean Radin's feet, but made an impression all the same.

Back