• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Platypus: Calling card of the gods ??

RonCollins said:
1 -- Kollikodon ritchiei. Ancient monotreme, 100-105 million years old.
2 -- Ornithorhynchus anatinus (Platypus). Oldest specimen 10,000 years old.
-- Three Platypus like creatures from the Miocene (5-24 million years ago)
3 -- Obdurodon dicksoni
4 -- Obdurodon insignis
5 -- Monotrematum sudamericanum. 61 million years old.
-- Two monotremes from the Upper Pleistocene (.1-1.8 million years ago)
6 -- Zaglossus hacketti
7 -- Zaglossus robustus
8 -- Megalibgwiilia ramsayi (from the Late Pleistocene)
9 -- Megalibgwiilia robusta (from the Miocene)
10 -- Steropodon galmani
11 -- Teinolophos trusleri (123 million years old — oldest monotreme specimen.)

I think you've just proved that God was/is indeed an alien ... I mean, "Megalibgwiilia ramsayi", "Teinolophos trusleri" ... what names to give to creatures you've invented.

Sheesh, an Earth God Deity Bloke would call them proper names like "that spiny creature with the funny eyes", or "that not so spiny creature with big ears and legs like one of those tall creatures with the blotchy patterns on them that I will one day call a "Gerald" ... sorry, a "Giraffe" :p ... so ipso facto etc etc etc et tu Brute ullulavit (my Latin is a bit rusty so you'll have to forgive me) ... God is not from these here parts ... so he must therefore be Extraterrestrial in nature :D

schtick ... thinking he probably needs another cup of coffee :p

Giraffes look like a brontosaurus neck fell off and grew some legs. Plus it has spots. Plus Martian antennae as well as ears. You want an alien animal? Look no further. I give to you, THE GIRAFFE!

Giraffes look like a brontosaurus neck fell off and grew some legs. Plus it has spots. Plus Martian antennae as well as ears. You want an alien animal? Look no further. I give to you, THE GIRAFFE!

Dagnabbit ... where's the giraffe, Sir Jeremy?? :p ... oh gawd its not one of them uber-stephen-greer giraffes ... you know ... the seriously well built but invisible ones which you can "vector in" using ones telepathic powers and a household torch of some kind??

Oh well ... nevermind, here is a link to a giraffe just so those not in the know can see how truly odd, greeraffes ... damn ... giraffes really are, and a greer-affe in the wild just for comparison:

http://www.giraffes.org/giraffe-pic.jpg <---------- giraffe ++++ greer-affe -------> http://www.mufonoc.org/Steven_Greer.jpg

schtick ... thinking its time to take one of my nice little happy pills again

Back