• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Plane Slams IRS Building In Austin

Two weeks ago a guy ran a stop sign and drove through my fence and into my back yard at around 3am. He backed out and drove off before I could get any solid identifying information.

Holy freaking cow. It just looks like the driver was all like "Brakes? Meh. Let's see how far this puppy can slide"

Holy freaking cow. It just looks like the driver was all like "Brakes? Meh. Let's see how far this puppy can slide"
Check out this crazy bastard. How'd he do that?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Two weeks ago a guy ran a stop sign and drove through my fence and into my back yard at around 3am. He backed out and drove off before I could get any solid identifying information.
He sure did get going fast at a 90 degree angle to the road.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back