• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pilot spots triangle UFO ’size of a football field’

Endoskeleton

Paranormal Novice
Don't know if this has been posted... :shy:

A Tennesseee pilot watching departing traffic at Memphis International Airport reported seeing a triangle UFO with dull white lights on November 24, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.
The 8-year commercial pilot veteran said the object’s lights were not blinking or strobing, and that it was silent. The pilot stated that the object was moving at between Mach 1 to Mach 1.5.
Sizing the object up with other known aircraft in the sky at the time, the pilot believes this object was “the size of a football field.”
Reports appear to have increased on these large triangle crafts that are low to the ground.
Following is the unedited and uninvestigated report from MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade.
TN, I’m a pilot w/ based in MEM. I was watchiching departing traffic overhead, and noticed at approx. 290 degrees a diamond shape object with dull white lights travelling at approx Mach 1- 1.5 totally SILENT! MUFON Case # 20704.
As mentioned above, I was watching departing traffic from MEM looking North in the city of Cordova when I noticed a triangular shaped object…

Pilot spots triangle UFO The Canadian National Newspaper Exopolitics Headlines

Back