• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pics of Sighting in Venezuela in the 70's?

Free episodes:

zenlibra

Paranormal Novice
I was quite impressed with the sighting as witnessed by David Biedny and his family. I couldn't find anything easily online. Are there any pictures or links to a newspaper report? Such a fascinating subject, the truth is out there! Hello to all by the way. Thanks to Gene and David for a great show!

I've looked for online info about this sighting, and there's nothing. As I mentioned on the show, my brother is trying to get one of his Venezuelan friends to follow up with the newspapers that had the articles the next day. We also talked about taking out an ad in a Venezuelan newspaper to find people who were part of the sighting. We'll follow up with this on the show. Thanks for the kind compliments about the show!

David Biedny

It would be nice to see update of this thread on South America, Spanish sightings and Africa and enjoyed David Biedny show on Don show Darkmatters and Gene maybe a interview one of these day again and life is too short all of us. This 'strange awareness' has some "evil" edge to it and cattle mutilation's seems to reflect this?

Or is it a fake newspaper used as a film prop like this one?
2010_662b-1.jpg

Just because it's on a newspaper front page doesn't mean it's true.
In fact being on the front page or in great big letters is kind of suspicious.

Back