• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Phone ring tone idea

Free episodes:

f1vlad

f1vlad.com
I just started to listen one of the shows, and this very first sound that comes on when you click play button, I think that would be fantastic to have it as a ring tone.

I can do it myself, just too lazy to look for sound editing software, needless to say it may be illegal to do. I was thinking maybe Gene or David can do it I would surely love to have it on my phone. It could be a way to promote a show, since people will be asking "oh where's that sound theme from?"

Back