• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Philip Schneider

Free episodes:

S

sparrow

[size=small]
I am interested to know if either of you are familiar with Philip Schneider who was a government Geologist who gave several public lectures, one of which appears on youtube (link) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea3dgK3c
His story is filled with incredable claims detailing his former employment with the US Government, building DUMB's (deep underground military bases). I feel sure you are familiar with his story and would like your thoughts relating to his credability. If by chance you are not familiar please take the time to check out the youtube video I have linked above. If nothing else it's quite interesting and he sounds quite knowledgeable. I will await your reply. [/size]

Most of us are familiar with Schneider's case and claims and dismiss them. The man offered no proof beyond blurry photographs and would allow none of his alleged artifacts to be touched, let alone analyzed. He also spoke with the standard paranoid tone of the right-wing, religious, survivalist-zealot much like Bill Cooper.

The YouTube video is hard to watch because of the audio is out of sync with the video (at least the one I watched). He was interesting until he started with the moon mining project and started with the Govt conspiracy rant at the end.

He states that he was one of the guys that survived the alien CIA firefight that happened in the 80's when we were drilling and came across an underground base. Though probably a cool premise for a movie, it seems the more he went on the more delusional he became. He was apparently killed with piano wire in his apartment not too long after his last conference speech.

His complete "lectures" can be found on Google video. The part that shows his mindset best is how he claims that Janet Reno (I think) was a lesbian and puts a particular emphasis on it, as if employment of a lesbian was the WORST thing that happened during the Clinton administration...

Back