• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Philip Imbrogno

TMW

Paranormal Novice
If you have Philip on the show again it would be interesting to spend more time on his "Celtic Mysteries in New England" book. I am not sure how much he contributed to the writing since there is a co-author, but it is a great topic. He could probably do a new edition that would expand upon the topic.

I want to order this book it something i have been looking at for a few months now. I no of monuments and structures build by celts in Ireland and England never in America that is beyond strange to me at least since there is no history of the celts ever travelling to the shores of the American continent in our white written history books, but yet the structures are there to be seen in New york and other areas around that area.

I read some segments of philip book online there a couple of nights ago were he comments on a tale told amongest the indian tribes of Alonquain and huron that travellers from across the seas came and exchanged ideas and beliefs with this tribes.

The indians described the celt tribes of the day perfectly in description.
According to philip from what i read online this structures were build so energies could communicate or come through from other dimensions of reality and consciousness.

To me that sounds far fetched but yet in Ireland similar structures to the ones in New york still remain standing today. This is forgotten history not legend or myth anymore.

Back