• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Peter Zeihan: Joe Rogan interview (your opinion ?)

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Peter Zeihan is a geopolitical strategist, speaker, and author. His latest book is "The End of the World is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization."

This is quite the jaw dropping interview with Joe Rogan getting a headache with the data avalanche. He touches everything ... China, Mexico, Russia, Ukraine, NATO... global warming... Electric vehicles. Corruption and collapse of our civilization... you just want to vomit at the end.

If his assessments are correct we're in for a rough ride in 2023. It's a wild soup, witches cauldron with unsavory 'reality is wilder than fiction' conclusions for us all.
Extra sleeping pills por favor. Yikes

Last edited:
Corruption and collapse of our civilization... you just want to vomit at the end.
šŸ˜„ I think he's full of it. I never doubted we're in for serious crises but the upshot, as in previous historical periods, will be the collapse of current government not civilization.

Peterā€™s a smart guy, but he hasnā€™t had a very successful track record for his past prognostications. The data he relates is valuable, but inconclusive. And he ignores the fact that international trade has exploded and increased since the pandemics doldrums. While I havenā€™t watched this interview with him, Iā€™ve watched a number and try to keep up with his solo talks on YouTube. Like I said, intelligent guy, and the data he quotes is valuable, but compare and contrast it with other reliable data sources. Just spitballing, Iā€™d say right now thereā€™s probably a 5% chance that world trade collapses and we end up in North American autarky. (Which is what our political leadership on both sides of the aisle want anyhow! Sad!)

Look up his interview with Claire Berlinski. Heā€™s at least chatting with someone who also has a grasp of foreign affairs and economics, so the discussion isnā€™t so one sided. Not that I donā€™t like Joe Rogan, but those arenā€™t exactly his forte.

Back