• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Personal Experiences?

AlienEsq

Paranormal Maven
I am curious to hear if anyone has had a spirit-related experience in a newly-constructed home or otherwise. Please feel free to comment on my experience and share your own.

My encounter occurred in the summer of 2006, shortly after my parents purchased a brand new home in Middletown, Delaware. At the time, my entire family consisted of my two parents, my younger brother and sister (then 10 and 11), and our dogs. My bedroom was pretty big and my bed sat in the middle of the room between the door on my left and a set of windows on my right.

After working my summer job and coming home, I decided to go straight to bed at around 9:00 p.m. It was around 2:00 a.m. that I awoke and noticed that my room was exceptionally cold. I was facing the windows with my back to the door and tried to fall back asleep when something unexpected happened. What felt like two fingers (middle and ring) pressed on my left temple three times. Immediately startled, I sat up and proceeded to hear two sets of feet run from the right side of my bed (by the windows) around to the left (the door). My door remained closed the entire time. Needless to say, I did not sleep the rest of the night.

The next day I confronted my mother about what I believed to be a cruel trick by my younger brother and sister. To my surprise, they had both spent the night at my grandparents house nearly 30 miles away.

Thoughts?

Was this your only incident in the home? It's very possible you could have been in that state between sleep and wake, when reality and dream state seem one and the same. This obviously left an impression on you. Thanks for posting.

Back