• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon Shooter Questions

maninblack

Paranormal Novice
The more I read and hear about this Pentagon shooter, the less it makes sense. For example, he tried to sell DARPA/the Pentagon some research paper. And he had an engineering or physics degree. How does one go from a wannabe government contractor with an advanced degree to a shooter? It just doesn't jibe. I suppose one could say he was psychotic, and therefore whatever he did made no sense. Any conspiracy angles to this one?

The DARPA stuff is very, very weird. Could be some unstable guy or...something else. Likely just some guy who flaked, but it's pretty damn weird if he actually had contracted with DARPA. That would reek of a psyop.

His folks had said he was displaying unusual behavior, and had even alerted the local law enforcement about it.

My impression is that the guy was clinically depressed and wanted to commit "suicide by cop" in a big way.

Back