• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Peckman video

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
Supposedly this is an actual clip from the Peckman documentary. It's possible it may get taken down owing to copyright issues (which would certainly confirm that it IS the real video) so watch it while you can!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bAo6hLiuaTA

If it's down, I can only state that there is nothing about this clip that screams "real" and everything about it that says "puppet".

The guy who posted it says his father is part of the investigation. No name given of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone faked it. Hopefully I'll get to see the whole thing one day for free. I'm not paying money for it.

A person that faked it, could send in a complaint and get it pulled in hopes to add to it's credibility.

Nope, it's apparently the real deal, I've seen it pop up twice more, including from those Paranormal guys who went on Larry King to debunk Peckman with their own video, confirming that this is indeed Peckman's video.

Supposedly this is an actual clip from the Peckman documentary. It's possible it may get taken down owing to copyright issues (which would certainly confirm that it IS the real video) so watch it while you can!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bAo6hLiuaTA

If it's down, I can only state that there is nothing about this clip that screams "real" and everything about it that says "puppet".

Didnt see it, but i know it is rubbish withount ever seeing it. Gaining money through fraud was the real goal here!

Cant find it anywhere, but still want to see it for myself (for free of course)

Cant find it anywhere, but still want to see it for myself (for free of course)

To my knowledge it isn't out there on the net. I've looked from time to time. I'm amazed Capn came upon it actually.

Imo, the vid is inconclusive at best. No neck, or body could be seen, only a head convenientally (SP?)

Stan's case isn't as laughable as it seems at face value. I'm still open to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm skeptical too, but it doesn't nicely fit in a yay or nay hole. It's odd. If real, or a hoax.

So what the hell is going on with it? Are they stuck in limbo trying to raise money for a doco, or is there constant PR still swirling about over there in the States?

So what the hell is going on with it? Are they stuck in limbo trying to raise money for a doco, or is there constant PR still swirling about over there in the States?

to my knowledge the doc flopped, that is, never got started, there is no PR about it. David has some info. on this.

Stan had some evidence, photos, vids, multiple witness, but around the time his case got attention, and the "predictions" came out and failed, he went into "hiding" for a few years. Only to return with this Peckman douche, who is involved with some others, I forgot their names.

MUFON was on the case early on, and their preliminary stuff seemed promising, however, there hasn't been a good enough (if any) follow up on his case.

If his case is a hoax, he did a better job than most. I've seen his vids, photos, read testimony from MUFON and other witnesses. Over all, it's a good hoax, or legit. Now watch a wedding cake photo surface and I'll shove my foot in mouth lol.

For those wondering. The failed predictions didn't come from Stan btw, they were interpreted. Stan didn't know what to make of his drawings, he just felt they might be important. Others chimed in.

Aaron,
Have you met Stan in person? If he was at the Laughlin conference where his case was being talked about I don't remember him. Instead I met one of his full of shit handlers.

Aaron,
Have you met Stan in person? If he was at the Laughlin conference where his case was being talked about I don't remember him. Instead I met one of his full of shit handlers.

No, I've never met him.

I recall one of the people you mentioned, though I can't recall his name atm. I don't think he was a handler, but someone who latched on to the case. Yes, he's full of shit.

It is a long story but the last night of the conference I ended up in a room with three other people. He was one of them. He started to cry and freak out claiming he just now realized that he was an abductee.

I asked about him after the conferecne to one of the other people in the room that I had met the year before. This other person wasn't buying his act but gave me his contact info. Bottom line this guy was just a con artist and drama queen. What type of person fakes freaking out about having been abducted?

Back