• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paul Kimball's an…

The most quote-worthy statement in that thread is this one by someone named Dominick:

But, RR, getting "messy" is not unusual and certainly not unique to the UFO world. Politics is messy; making movies is messy; buying and selling real estate is messy; getting married and divorced is messy. And, yes, even doing good hard science is messy, even very messy, if you have followed some of the controversies. In short, let's not get too far down on the UFO factions and near-nut jobs: they are only slightly ahead of the "messy" curve when it comes to dealing with life's problems.

By
b16-rounded.gif
Dominick, at Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I don't really understand his growing disdain for all things within ufo studies, well maybe I do to some extent. But his personal attacks are indicative of an angry toddler that doesn't get his way and thinks the world should revolve around him. I won't repeat his latest crap, but just had to say something...

Look to be blunt I don't really give a shit about personality's.. show me the goods is all I care about and that is all.

The whole problem with this field is the cult of personality crap and I personally get feed up to my teeth with the bitching over it.

Take what people say and do some study, if what they say holds some water then to hell with the personality it should not matter.

Look to be blunt I don't really give a shit about personality's.. show me the goods is all I care about and that is all.

The whole problem with this field is the cult of personality crap and I personally get feed up to my teeth with the bitching over it.

Take what people say and do some study, if what they say holds some water then to hell with the personality it should not matter.

Over emphasis on the messenger vs the message is one of esoterica's greatest weaknesses. First order participants in credible cases deserve polite scrutiny. But as stonehart notes, at the end of the day we need neither adoring groupies nor vigilantes with lanterns and pitchforks.

O'Brien?! Huh? I have nothing to do whatsoever with the so-called "Roswell slides" allegedly found in an attic in Sedona. Either did Kevin as far as I can determine. Whatever—I play no role in this scenario—I'm just a bemused bystander, like you.

Hi Chris,
Yes, very poor job of wording that on my part and I do apologize. What that post is supposed to elucidate is that prominent cornerstone names in the field can be drug down via the confusion. The only reason in listing you as being involved my friend is that you are that cornerstone name in these parts, and frankly I learned of this whole thing via your post: "The Roswell Dream Team Nightmare" | The Paracast Community Forums which IMO gave accurate insight into the matter from an esoteric, albeit advantageous, perspective. That's how I saw you as "involved". Not directly, but rather as the person that informed me of the relationship between Paul and Kevin. I still do not think Paul thought this through properly. He really should have maintained his word and loyalty to his friend Kevin. Maybe I am wrong, but that's the way it seems to me.

Back