• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Talk Radio Shows hall of shame.

Free versions of recent episodes:

Did Knell use Hoagland as a reference to back up his own credibility in the show? I am certain I heard him drop that yetti's name...

That explains it

he is on 5 days per week, you heard 2
wow in depth

whatever I dont feel like arguing over a radio show that you dont listen to

anyhow he had John Callehan former 2 at FAA on a few months ago so at least he is doing something decent.

Dude it was more than enough. Its his interviewing style and the way he deals with the issues. Two shows is more than enough to get a sense of what I was talking about.

Im sorry if he is a personal friend of yours. I wasnt trying to insult him.

C2C is bad when they keep on the doom and gloom woe is us economic shows. Dames and I didn't even listen to the fairy episode.

Ghostology which sounds like a couple of over aged would be teens.

Paracast which is self rightous and if ya disagree with em they call ya bad names.

Errie radio which sounds like a couple of guys in the basement.

Now shows I like:
C2C with Art Bell is classic.

Paracast because David and Gene take the subject seriously and don't lob softballs.

Errie Radio since they have great guest and are sincere in their search.

Ghostology since they don't always follow the same formula.

What? Ya picked the same shows to bash and praise.

Yep. So get off the liittle self rightous b.s. and understand most people are not trying to steal or even take you in. There are good shows and bad shows and the same folks can be both at different times. :cool:

Paracast which is self rightous and if ya disagree with em they call ya bad names.
Know of a place in which that occurs less than here?

Yep. So get off the liittle self rightous b.s. and understand most people are not trying to steal or even take you in. There are good shows and bad shows and the same folks can be both at different times.

He disagrees, and you called it BS and self righteous....

Know of a place in which that occurs less than here?

He disagrees, and you called it BS and self righteous....

LOL! ;) Well, I see your point. It's just that I really do hear a lot of really negative comments followed by bad names on here. Didn't say it was only the Paracast. didn't say I didn't like the show. Just saying that caricature and name calling just doesn't put you in any better place than the one you are attacking. I have seen this nation stolen from the people because one or the other group is so good at convincing the people that the other side is absolutely evil. I guess I try to honestly look at both sides of an issue. I'm a little left of center but not a far right or far left fanboy. I do agree with what I heard of the Greer interview and I think the Paracast did a service to the "esoteric" community. Maybe I'm just getting soft since I am getting older. (Other side of the big 5-0)but I've noticed when people get real passionate about their own view (which is not a bad thing at all)they can get a little to much into their own self rightousness and a little to viscious. Debate is fine but I can debate you without calling you a fuck head or a dumb shit.:rolleyes: I can point out my reasons with civilty.

Bad paraphrase follows:

John Glen running for congress during a campaign speech told this story.

J.G. "man there are a lot of self rightous dummies out there"
Wife "Honey, look in the mirror cause there may be one closer than you think." 8)

You know when sometimes, I tend to use colorful language in describing certain people? There's a reason for it, a legal issue, and it's simple:

Call someone a thief, a crook, a criminal, a liar, even, and depending on the situation, they might come after you legally (in the case of Knell, though, he is indeed those things, and he would have to prove that he isn't, an impossible task for that creep). On the other hand, refer to someone as an asshole, for example, and you're in the clear - you can't be sued for calling someone a bad name. So there's a rhyme to the reason, even though it's sometimes a little hard to figure out at first glance. I might be a little crazy, but I'm not stupid.

dB

I understand David. The thing is there are times when I'm there cheering you on and thinking "they should get tougher on this one." Then there are times when I think "man those guys need to get off their damn soapbox." :p All in all I will keep listening (although with work and other things I'm way behind.) but I will keep being a pain in the rump on here when I think y'all are wrong or I have a legitimate issue. (or think I do which isn't always the same thing.) ;)

I listened to the Kevin Smith show last night. I listened to the one about whether or not Bigfoot exists.

I dont recall the name of the guy being Interviewed but god was he crazy. First off he was talking about portals and shit which is fare enough it could be an answer as to why we can never find a trace of Bigfoot.

But then he was going on about all these spurious claims that people made and that he seems to belive.

I kid you not he was going on about Bigfoot's driving cars ! WTF :eek:

There wasnt a trace of Irony that I could detect in the guest voice he actually believes this shit !

Kevin Smith seems ok I suppose but he sure suffers fools. Is he that desperate for guests ?

Anyhow I will have to listen to more of his podcasts to formulate a better opinion of the man.

I listened to the Kevin Smith show last night. I listened to the one about whether or not Bigfoot exists.

I dont recall the name of the guy being Interviewed but god was he crazy. First off he was talking about portals and shit which is fare enough it could be an answer as to why we can never find a trace of Bigfoot.

But then he was going on about all these spurious claims that people made and that he seems to belive.

I kid you not he was going on about Bigfoot's driving cars ! WTF :eek:

There wasnt a trace of Irony that I could detect in the guest voice he actually believes this shit !

Kevin Smith seems ok I suppose but he sure suffers fools. Is he that desperate for guests ?

Anyhow I will have to listen to more of his podcasts to formulate a better opinion of the man.

I KNEW IT. BIGFOOTS CAN DRIVE!!!

HA, Take that GEICO! Deny my claim will you!

All kidding aside, it's that kind of lunacy that makes me realize just how mundane and boring my fantasy world is.

Paracast is the only show I listen to regularly. I have listened to a couple of C2C, but found it inspid, at best. If a show gets mentioned here as good, I'll go after it, but none of them are as good as Paracast.

Paracast is the only show I listen to regularly. I have listened to a couple of C2C, but found it inspid, at best. If a show gets mentioned here as good, I'll go after it, but none of them are as good as Paracast.

Eerie Radio get's on some wicked & wonderful guests from time to time, I recommend it.

Back