• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Talk Radio Shows hall of shame.

Free versions of recent episodes:

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
Of all the 'paranormal' talk radio programs you listen to or have listened to, which one's make you feel dumb, make you cringe etc?

Feel free to list as many shows as possible, I understand there are alot. Also, give reasons for why they do not appeal to you & if possible, make it obvious which show you dislike the 'most'.

Bring on the commotion...

Goody.

Of all the 'paranormal' talk radio programs you listen to or have listened to, which one's make you feel dumb, make you cringe etc?

Feel free to list as many shows as possible, I understand there are alot. Also, give reasons for why they do not appeal to you & if possible, make it obvious which show you dislike the 'most'.

Bring on the commotion...

Goody.

Well, the dumb ones make me feel smart by contrast. You mean dumb that I'm listening to them? Nearly all.

C2C having Dames, SDM, or Silvia Brown takes the cake however. C2C should know better.

Rense having David John Oats comes to mind as well.

But, I haven't listened to a Rense show or C2C show in a long time.

Kevin Smith still being diplomatic about the Meier case is a laugh. He used to be a detective? Please, it should have been an open shut case. There is no doubt Billy is a liar.

I better stop now, or I'll be stuck in this thread all night.

Kevin Smith still being diplomatic about the Meier case is a laugh. He used to be a detective? Please, it should have been an open shut case. There is no doubt Billy is a liar.

I better stop now, or I'll be stuck in this thread all night.

He has not talked about that case in over a year, remember he does 5 shows per week and filling time is not as easy as it looks. Bye the way Kevin Smith banned Bill Knell from his program and he never talks about Mier your wrong with that seriously.

Alex Jones- is a fat loser yelling paranoid rants over and over what a fat loser

Jeff Rense does too much politics some of his guest like Webstter Tarpley live with their mother and hate the world

Whitley Strieber is a crop circle meditation cultist propping John Hogue on every month to talk antichrist

I get tired of Captain Jack's voice

He has not talked about that case in over a year, remember he does 5 shows per week and filling time is not as easy as it looks. Bye the way Kevin Smith banned Bill Knell from his program and he never talks about Mier your wrong with that seriously.

Alex Jones- is a fat loser yelling paranoid rants over and over what a fat loser

Jeff Rense does too much politics some of his guest like Webstter Tarpley live with their mother and hate the world

Whitley Strieber is a crop circle meditation cultist propping John Hogue on every month to talk antichrist

I get tired of Captain Jack's voice

Well give Kevin a cookie for comin to his senses finally for me.

Kevin Smith to me just sounds really kind of slow and lumbering and not very bright. Slow witted. No idea if thats the case but it very much comes across that way in the 2 episodes Ive heard.

in the 2 episodes Ive heard.

That explains it

he is on 5 days per week, you heard 2
wow in depth

whatever I dont feel like arguing over a radio show that you dont listen to

anyhow he had John Callehan former 2 at FAA on a few months ago so at least he is doing something decent.

I've listened to more than a couple of episodes of the Kevin Smith jalopy, and I think he sucks. Terrible voice, witless interviews, bad pacing and no knowledge. Whip it all together, and you have, in the immortal words of Spinal Tap, a...

Shit sandwich.

dB

David don't you think people feel that way about you? It goes both ways

So don't get your panties in a bunch over a show that is very successful

David don't you think people feel that way about you? It goes both ways

So don't get your panties in a bunch over a show that is very successful

I expressed my opinion. I stand by my opinion.

I listened to the interview he did with Edgar Mitchell - it was dreadful, a complete waste of Mitchell's time. Smith drawls like a yokel, he's not very insightful, and as someone who positions himself as as self-styled researcher, he doesn't seem to know much about any of the topics he discusses.

And you claim he's popular? So is Noory, and neither of them has any useful insight, in my opinion. You want to defend the guy? Knock yourself out. He's still a yutz. The Fox network is popular, which doesn't change the fact that it's a cesspool designed to appeal to inbred troglodytes. Popularity is a terrible gauge of quality - or relevance.

People who don't like me - like Paola, Goldberg, Knell, HornDog? Fuck 'em, and anyone else who substitutes belief for logic. Or truth.

dB

I expressed my opinion. I stand by my opinion.

I listened to the interview he did with Edgar Mitchell - it was dreadful, a complete waste of Mitchell's time. Smith drawls like a yokel, he's not very insightful, and as someone who positions himself as as self-styled researcher, he doesn't seem to know much about any of the topics he discusses.

And you claim he's popular? So is Noory, and neither of them has any useful insight, in my opinion. You want to defend the guy? Knock yourself out. He's still a yutz. The Fox network is popular, which doesn't change the fact that it's a cesspool designed to appeal to inbred troglodytes. Popularity is a terrible gauge of quality - or relevance.

People who don't like me - like Paola, Goldberg, Knell, HornDog? Fuck 'em, and anyone else who substitutes belief for logic. Or truth.

dB

Whats your point, have you figured out all the answers yet?
If so please email me the answers to all

So you've edited your response, I'm no longer taking things too far, now you're stating that I have all the answers.

Have you ever LISTENED to the Paracast?

I think it's time to add another person to my Ignore list...

dB

So what you dont like his show:frown:
I love his show;)
so fucking what who cares
I am done bickering over an opinion:mad:
the problem is when people try to take their opinion and not listen to anybody else's opinion.

I am out of this thread before I blow it up, I can flame if you wish , but why ruin Aaron Lecairs thread.

drop it

I am hungry

I need a burrito

I stopped flaming years ago

and I can get into some extended flames

I like paracast
I like kevin smith
what are we arguing about

lol

this is almost funny

whatever man
Kevin is a friend of mine i want talk about him on this forum because this is not the KS forum

He is just a friend and you called him a yutz fine it dont bother me but you said I called you names

I got to get a BREW i am thirsty
anybody got a twinkie

I make no bones about having listened to C2C for a number of years, but i always had to be very selective in my choice, i only ever listened to about 15-20% of their shows because most of their subjects held no interest for me, and frankly the paracast is the first show i have listened to where i have been interested in the host's opinion at any rate.

On top of that i would only ever listen to the middle two hours, as 1st and 4th became known in my mind as the 'hoagland & hillbilly bookends' lol.

So C2C equated to a few hours a month listening to the likes of Friedman, Michio Kaku, or any scientists of their respective fields, which i could live with.

In hindsight it was a good place to cut my teeth, as, unlike George, sirens tend to go off in my brain when i start hearing what i believe to be bullshit, thanks to C2C i have no time for the likes of LMH, Hoagland, Greer, and worst of all Art Bell, the one creep to rule them all lol.

So what you dont like his show:frown:
I love his show;)
so fucking what who cares
I am done bickering over an opinion:mad:
the problem is when people try to take their opinion and not listen to anybody else's opinion.

I am out of this thread before I blow it up, I can flame if you wish , but why ruin Aaron Lecairs thread.

This isn't Aarons thread, I created it.

But i'm sure he could have come up with something like this yes.

Understand everyone is opinionated, so expect to disagree or agree with a few over this topic.

Goody.

I try to catch David's show when I see someone on there that is going to be interesting.

For the most part, I don't listen to other shows. I quit listening to pretty much everything else for the simple fact that my System doesn't want to pick up AM stations, and my studio doesn't have an internet connected computer to it.

What bothers me about this thread, is that quite frankly so many different shows are completely devoid of merit, and even the paracast has an off day from time to time.

I can tell you who I don't listen to.

Art Bell
Whitley Strieber
George Noory
Jeff Rense
Alex Jones
John Hogue
Richard C. Hoaglund
Anyone connected to any kind of Doom's Day prophecies.

Like a lot of other people, I'm pretty tired of hearing the same things from these people.

It's why I tuned out. It's only a fluke that I ran across the Paracast.

Back