• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal photography

P

Paranormalfreak101

Hello. How can I get spirits to appear in my photographs more often? Any advice? I stopped takeing pictures for a couple months, and I cannot get them in my pictures anymore. I duno. Maybe they dont remember me? Lol yehh like that could happen :rolleyes:

Open your camera's aperature as wide as it will go.

Stand in dim lighting.

Set the shutter speed to 1/15.

Shake the camera slightly while snapping the pic.

That should give you plenty of interesting images to ponder.

:p

-DBTrek

Paranormalfreak, I always talk to them....usually out loud, but sometimes silently, asking if there's anything/anyone present that would like to make itself known, allow me to take a picture of you. I'll tell them who I am, why I'm there, what I'm doing...that kind of thing.Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I figure it can't hurt! I'm pretty new to taking spirit pictures, but I'm hopeful to capture more images.

we just got a digital voice recorder too...going to try our luck at some EVP's (but I must admidt...I'm a little wierded-out by them!)

Ah yes, pictures of spirits . . . here ya go . . .

liquor_shot_1.jpg

:D

Tips for taking pictures of ghosts would depend on what you think ghosts are physically made of. If they reflect or emit visible light, then any camera should work. If they emit energy above or below the visible light spectrum, then you'd need special equipment.

If they exitst in a time frame slightly offset from ours, then leaving the shutter open for a period of time should work . . . though it will also distort the image depending on the amount of time the shutter is left open (lighting changes will cause anomalies, movement will blur, etc).

-DBTrek

Back