• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paradise Lost

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Anyone ever see the documentaries on those kids that a town of bible thumpers thought murdered some younger kids because they listen to heavy metal? Another suspect was a man who seemed crazy, removed his teeth (bite marks were on one or more of the victims) and his wife died in a way that might have been murder? Do you know of anywhere on the net that info. and/or videos of this case can be seen or read? It's been a long time since I heard anything about and curious as to if there is any new news on the case.

schoolgirl said:
Try Wikipedia West Memphis 3

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it sounds familiar.

Wow, some of it sounds like the case, but other aspects don't (if my memory serves). Regardless, thanks so much for the link. I tried Wiki with "Paradise Lost" and nothing on the case came up. Interesting case you link regardless if it isn't what I was looking for or not. Thanks again.

Ok, skimmed more of it and it is apparently the case.

I'm curious. How do you know of this case? You're 16 if I remember correctly. I talk with people in my age group (30s) and they don't know about it heh. So you can stop being apologetic about not knowing things here. I read some of your other posts:)

After reading the original post I searched "murder bite marks children" and it brought up numerous possibilities. It is a very interesting case.

No, I'm not anywhere close to 16. I am nearly _0. Yes, I apologize too often.

Back