• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast, where have you been all this time?

Free episodes:

I can't believe I've never heard of you guys until now, you should really work on some kind of advertising :D

I actually found out about Paracast during a conversation with a friend about the fraud who is Stephen Greer. He recommended I listen to the interview Paracast did with him, telling me that for once he didn't get a free pass on his BS. I've been hooked ever since!

I'm so tired of listening to people like George Noory giving everyone a nod, regardless of how much of a nutball they are.

Keep it up guys.
8)

Hey Zombie, glad you found this place. Yes, The Paracast is great and needs to expand further, and will other time. Tell your friends. Get the word out.

By the way, I like your avatar. It's very cool, and reminded me of the Stranglers song "Death and Night and Blood", which has the lyrics:

Hey little baby don't you lean down low
Your brain's exposed and it's starting to show
Your rotten thoughts yeuch

(Death and night and blood)
(Death and night and blood)

<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8LQV93jjwvg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500">http://www.youtube.com/v/8LQV93jjwvg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/8LQV93jjwvg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1</object>

Anyway, WELCOME! :redface:

I used to listen to Eerie Radio, but they were just too juvenile for me to continue, that, and they were always taking shots at another paranormal podcast that took themselves "too seriously".

I can't listen to them anymore. When they interviewed David, I sought out The ParaCast and have been hooked ever since. Took me almost 4 months to listen to the backlog, but it has been worth it.

I've been listening to the Paracast on a nearly daily basis, knocking out one a night when my girl works late (she tires of my ufo shenanigans). I have to say I'm impressed with the quality present in the overall body of work; you guys don't ever seem to have an off-day.

Being up on many of ufology's personalities, I'm surprised at the number of really great speakers I've never heard before. Like Don Ecker, easily one of my favourite guests on the Paracast and I'd never heard of him before finding the show.

The only beef I must raise is with the David Sereda interview from all the way back in June 2006. Although he kept his ridiculous ideas to himself in the interview, the guy is a lunatic and I feel like I was left holding an unopened can of whoop-ass :( I thought it was coming Greer style when the interview ended early for comments, but sadly not. Lure him back with a pyramid shaped hat... hang some energy crystals on it... call it an "interdimensional meditation crown", he'll come.

One of my personal favourite episodes is the last interview with Bill Birnes, where Dave gets so fed up with Birnes' schlok that he has to leave.

Be absolutely sure to check out the Jacques Valee (sp?) episode as he doesn't do very many interviews, and is a great figure who has changed the perceptions of all who study this phenomenon.

I have not been on for a while, i had been studying,and yeah i passed my exams .very well, 3 A's in stroke care. i can only say that the para cast and these 2 guys have been a relief for me during hard study.
my prize was .2 hours study...for 1hour paracast.
this is the 1st and best pod cast i download.

Back