• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast + old episodes.

boulders and sticks

Hello everyone.
Just a quick note. I just recently signed up as a Paracast + member. I have been listening to the show since the beginning back in 2006. Funny enough, it has kept me sane through many years of ups and downs:) I have a suggestion for you guys. When I joined as a + member, I was not aware that I would have access to all the previous "After the Paracast" shows. I have been really enjoying going back and listening to older episodes. I would let people know this, because along with all the other extra feature's, (namely no advertising) and other bonus content, you get access to the archive of "After the Paracast"
Keep up the good work you guys. With all that's going on in the world today. I am reassigning the word Paranormal to daily life and the word Normal to your show:)
All the best John.
P.S
I am trying to get my Brother Dusty to come back and start listening again, he appeared on the first listener round table some years ago.
Cheers:)

Thanks for listening. Yes, we should mention that episodes will go back to 2014, and I have others from 2010, but just haven't had the time to put them up. Lots of craziness around here these days.

Back