• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast Guest Forum

trilithium

"I Wish I Knew"
I've been thinking about a forum for past (or future) guests on the Paracast to post their stories, ideas, beliefs, whatever so the community can read them.
It would be like Paracast TV, just somewhere where past guests can post new material for everyone to view without being able to post responses. I would love this if possible.

I've been thinking about a forum for past (or future) guests on the Paracast to post their stories, ideas, beliefs, whatever so the community can read them.
It would be like Paracast TV, just somewhere where past guests can post new material for everyone to view without being able to post responses. I would love this if possible.
It's a great idea, but only a few of our guests have the time or inclination to actually participate in a forum. You've seen rare responses here from the likes of Bill Birnes of UFO Magazine and UFO Hunters, Scott Corrales, Robert Hastings, Frank Warren and a handful of others. But, in general, it's really not going to happen on a grand scale. Sorry folks. :(

I think if you asked a few Gene, like some of your older guests whom are relatively retired-from their day jobs, and still very interesting guests, it might be possible? I don't know of course just whining like the little girl I am.

I think if you asked a few Gene, like some of your older guests whom are relatively retired-from their day jobs, and still very interesting guests, it might be possible? I don't know of course just whining like the little girl I am.
Actually, I do periodically. :)

It's a great idea, but only a few of our guests have the time or inclination to actually participate in a forum. You've seen rare responses here from the likes of Bill Birnes of UFO Magazine and UFO Hunters, Scott Corrales, Robert Hastings, Frank Warren and a handful of others. But, in general, it's really not going to happen on a grand scale. Sorry folks. :(

Cmon Gene, you know Horn can and will copy and paste stuff. Lift his ban. :p

:D

Seriously, there are some fine free forum applications you can install on a site. If you're so interested in hearing what he has to say, feel free to set one up and invite him to display his copying and pasting skills. :D:D

Ok Gene, instead, let's get willing community members to throw in 5 bucks each for a digital SLR, a high quality audio recorder and an ethernet cable that attaches directly to Ted Phillips' visual cortex with the other end connected to Youtube or the Paracast forums.

Ok Gene, instead, let's get willing community members to throw in 5 bucks each for a digital SLR, a high quality audio recorder and an ethernet cable that attaches directly to Ted Phillips' visual cortex with the other end connected to Youtube or the Paracast forums.
Maybe just have someone place a connection port on the back of his head. :D

:D

Seriously, there are some fine free forum applications you can install on a site. If you're so interested in hearing what he has to say, feel free to set one up and invite him to display his copying and pasting skills. :D:D

If I were serious about the ban lift, I might. But there is no need, ats is full of that sort of thing already. I'd just go there, and save money. ATS even had Lear and Horn working together over there. Hmm, come to think of it, Horn was banned from ats too I think... I might be wrong, been awhile.

I noticed Jeremy and Jeff have a sort of tar and feathered forum. Found that amusing. No one in it yet though.

What would that do to future guests? If they discussed their viewpoints, etc., what would Gene and David have left to ask them about?

OR: some of those flakes would just contaminate the site, and make it less appealing to future guests who actually have something sensible to discuss.

my two cents, for what they're worth. (I know, I know, Canadian money... yadda yadda yadda.. ;) )

Two very good points. There would have to be some rules set up prior. Gene said this will probably never happen as the guests just don't have the time or inclination to post on the Paracast or any forum. They're too busy with life.

Back