• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast/Binnall crossover?

freemars2259

Skilled Investigator
Tim Binnall has said on his forum http://www.theusofe.com/ that he would be interested in some kind of Paracast/BoA: Audio crossover if Gene and David are up for it. Any chance?

You can find Tim's comments in his "Other Voices" section under "The Paracast...." topic.

David Biedny said:
Please define "crossover"...

Well I guess that would be up to you, Gene and Tim Binnall to work out, but I was thinking of maybe you and Gene going on Tim's show or Tim going on yours.

Thanks.

I assume you're not talking about a joint project. Otherwise:

I've never seen the point of one talk show host inviting another talk show host on and vice versa so that they can waste the viewers'/listeners' time.

Other than the writers' strike.

If Binnall has some important new information about, say, disclosure, then, by all means--but then are we also going to allow everybody from George Noory (that would be a bad call) to James W. Moseley, outgoing editor of Saucer Smear (worse, but at least it would be funny)?

This is one of those danger zones/slippery slopes that can drive a wedge in between the listeners. People that are interested in Binnall can listen to Binnall. I don't want to listen to my favorite show essentially advertising for another show unless they've paid my favorite show to do it.

If Gene and David feel that it's something they want to do, hey, it's their show, otherwise, my vote would be AGAINST. There are too many other important topics that are actually within the parameters of the Paracast that need to be addressed, who cares? Binnall has his own show.

If listening audience members and people that participate on the board's opinions are being solicited, or taken into consideration, you know where I stand.

I think Gene and David do an excellent job. I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Paracast is THE most important paranormal broadcast on the planet right now. Don't mess with success.

Binnall does have a good show, not as hard hitting as the Paracast, but good nonetheless. But why would we waste two hours interviewing Binnall on this show, I don't see where he would have alot of interesting things to expand upon. He's good as a hosts, but I've heard his interview on Vaeni's podcasts and he doesn't have much new to add.

Maybe a good addition for a round table or something, but beyond that no interest here.

Tim Binnall himself has stated that he is more interested in the people and personalities in the paranormal realm than the phenomena itself ... so I also don't think that he would have much to add ... unless he's holding Ritzmann or Vaeni-esque stuff back and is unwilling to share it at this stage ... which I somehow doubt having listened to his show for quite a while now.

How about another UFO roundtable discussion including Binnall, Ritzmann, Vaeni, et al.

I just started listening to the BoA podcasts. Good stuff, so far. The Greg Bishop interviews were especially interesting.

SR2 said:
How about another UFO roundtable discussion including Binnall, Ritzmann, Vaeni, et al.

I just started listening to the BoA podcasts. Good stuff, so far. The Greg Bishop interviews were especially interesting.

I'm only in if Noory's in.

I can provide that. In fact starting next Tuesday, that will be a heavily-featured question on my podcast because I really want to get to the bottom of it.

valiens said:
I can provide that. In fact starting next Tuesday, that will be a heavily-featured question on my podcast because I really want to get to the bottom of it.

Ummm ... do you mean whether angels exist?? ... or George Noory??

I'd plump for the angels one any day of the week :D

(actually i'm not into either but in a very large universe the possibility that angels exist outweighs the possibilty of one so moustache-y as George Noory existing rather heavily in my mind ... and no, the evp known as Coast to Coast does not count :p)

Back