• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pan Book of Horror!

Loose Leaf Tea

Skilled Investigator
Anyone else remember this long-running series of paperback horror fiction from Pan?
http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/horror_pan.html

These ghoulish covers were EVERYWHERE in Britain when I was growing up, but because I was such a sensitive wee thing, was schooled by nuns, and always found the covers so hideously disturbing, I could never bring myself to buy any.

Now that I'm older and bigger and tougher, and know that Jesus isn't watching me, I feel I could actually buy one of these. So please, tell me, those of you who owned them...were they a good read?

Back