• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Over Population

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
So last night I was watching a movie (I think it was made in the 70s ) called Soylent Green.
It was the last movie made by the late great Edward G Robinson.
The premise of the movie is that when they get to a certain age to you take a pill and slip of peacefully thus relieving the over population problem.
Now that would probably include myself but I'm not sure I am that brave,it would certainly include our leader Gene Steinberg.
So the question of the day is Gene are you ready to take the pill for the good of humanity.?

So last night I was watching a movie (I think it was made in the 70s ) called Soylent Green.
It was the last movie made by the late great Edward G Robinson.
The premise of the movie is that when they get to a certain age to you take a pill and slip of peacefully thus relieving the over population problem.

Reminds me of Logan's Run where life must end at 30.

Now that would probably include myself but I'm not sure I am that brave,it would certainly include our leader Gene Steinberg.
So the question of the day is Gene are you ready to take the pill for the good of humanity.?
Why focus on just the aged or base it on chronological age? Just limit family size to 2 kids.

Back