• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Outlook Upon MacBook & iPhone Arguement.

Free versions of recent episodes:

deadly.dostovei86

Paranormal Novice
I have noticed on The Paracast, that whenever the claims made about Philip Corso in his book The Day After Roswell are brought up, it is like clockwork that someone brings up the comparison between alien technology reverse engineered back in the 40s - 50s and us sending an iPhone back a hundred years. I remember Bill Birnes being put the hotspot about this, and I remember it being brought up again on a very recent show. I personally find that this comparison, to sending our pinnacles of consumer technology into the past and the finding of a spacecraft, to be an inadequate comparison.

A MacBook wasn't found in the New Mexico desert, A spacecraft with many many things apparently was. It was either a scientific exploration, a military craft, or who knows, a tourist craft even. In light of the topic, and in order to properly make this argument we have to assume that on a galactic space fairing level, the Roswell craft was sent on a mission that failed. Sent by some sort of "Government" for lack of a better term. I think it is safe to assume that iti s not the Wild West out there, and whomever wants to can just fly around into other planets in far superior technology mind you, there must be rules of some sort. Just like with our explorations, there is always a chance of crashing, however minute, there is always the possibility, even if it's 1 000 000 000 000 to 1, the chance is there. Some sort of precautions must have been taken, just in case such a situation occurred.

I believe that the technology found at Roswell, was not the pinnacle of the aliens technology, but more of a dumb down, basic, bare bones machine, specifically designed for a certain purpose, and built wit the possibility of crashing in mind. So if the craft crashed, only the most basic elements, would be recovered by us humans. So this impossible to figure out MacBook, or iPhone, is in essence, the craft itself. We didn't figure it out, the anti-gravity, free energy, indestructible metallic elements. Probably never will either, until we figure out gravity, dark matter or whatever. I believe that if we built our own flying saucer, and had energy factors figured, I bet integrated chips, and fiber optics would be a necessary part of the craft.

A more accurate analogy thus, would be us for example taking an automobile with time travel capabilities to the past a couple hundred years. Not a MacBook. Lets say we hoped into a DeLorean, hit 88 MPH nad went back to the mid 19th century, and the car is full of things that we would need for 'exploration'. So, imaginary DeLorean crashed in the past, and gets discovered by the authorities of the time, and they are left with this weird 'craft', and many things within it. I believe the scientists iof that time, would more then be able to figure out a few things about engineering, from observing the DeLorean and its CONTENTS. A wristwatch, sunglasses, little screws, a combustible engine (assuming there's gas still in the tank), applying rubber to wheels, pistons, all of that may have been reverse engineered by our ancestors. Sure, the GPS, wouldn't be figured out, or the iPods brought with us, or laptops. Something might have been though. If we took the same DeLorean back in say pre-historic times, say 1 million years ago. Same situation or crashing occurred, even the cavemen, would have pushed the DeLorean out of curiosity and figured out it moves on wheels!

Safe assumptions?

Back