• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Organ Donor Dreams?

Ally

Skilled Investigator
I felt it was important to post this for some reason .Sorry about the length of this post.

I had a kidney/pancreas transplant in July of 1997. I have always been curious about who my donor was. I did write the family a letter but never heard back.The letter goes through to a third party like an adoption type of situation would.

This is all I know or was told. My donor was a 20 or 21 year old male. He lived in Oregon State and died in a car accident.

I had a difficult time sleeping last night and fell back to sleep around 8am or so. It seems like I was not all the way asleep and heard this fairly loud HELLO. I also felt a male presence that seemed to, for lack of a better word, merge with my energy. I didn't think too much about it and went into a deep sleep and had this "dream".

I am going to see a healer. When I get there I am told I can't see him/her now but must pay in advance in the amount of $61.seven or $61.70. This amount doesn't make any sense to me and I try to ask for an explanation. I am then told that it is a psychic that I will be seeing instead. I decided to leave,drive home and figure it out later.

I am sitting in the driver's seat and see what looks like the bottom half of a male sitting in the passenger's seat. Then I see the entire person just for a very quick second and then only see his cloths left behind. I scream and asked who is here. I look in my back seat and see several people in surgical cloths.

I ask who are you and what do you want? A woman surgeon responded and said we are here to help you and we love you. I am then in a room next to my car.I asked am I dead and how did it happen. I will go back in time and change things if you can tell me how it happened. The woman pointed to parts of my body and said this is dead and this will live on. I was very confused. She said something like this can not die.

I suddenly saw two Irish setters but the doctors look at me like I am hallucinating. I then find a rock and throw it and notice that the dogs responded to the rock. I then say see this is real I am not hallucinating.

The doctors then said we are just checking to see how things work. I am very confused and feel very out of sorts. The woman said to listen to what my parents had to say because they didn't know yet. I was saying no I am not going to die before my parents and as I was waking up I saw part of a creme colored horse that I felt was part of the house I lived in.

I woke up or came to and knew this dream or experience was important so I wrote it down.
I figured that this has to be connected to my donor and wondered if I just got visited by him.

I also was thinking about what the numbers meant and remembered a woman surgeon and an Irish setter that showed up in a dream that I wrote down years ago. I will post that dream after this one. The date on that dreams is 7/16/2005.

A lucid dream from 7/16/2005.

A very lucid dream about three people in my bed with me. There were males and females but I don't know how many were males vs females there.

I realize I have a wound on my lower left jaw and head. It feels weird like how the inside of an avocado would feel but not as wet. I ask the other people in my bed to look at it and tell me what they think. They agree that it is weird and I should ask my upstairs neighbor. In my dream my neighbor is a doctor but looks like a character from the TV show Crossing Jordon named Woody Hoyte (sp?). In the TV show Woody is a detective connected to a morgue.

I leave my bed and start walking. I feel a strong wind and see darkness. I am very afraid. The place looks like my place but is different. When I open my front door I trip over two newspapers. I wonder why they are there since I don't get newspapers delivered or read them.

I see the neighbor coming towards me with two other people. They look like they are enjoying themselves. I apologize for interrupting them when I asked my neighbor to look at my jaw. He walks towards an area with better lighting and said this means that I am bleeding somewhere. He asks if I have seen any blood and I say no. He seems very surprised and I wonder if this is an alien experience.

I blank out for a minute and when I come to this person is very angry. I don't understand why or what just happened. I walk back into my apartment and when I open the front door there are two white toilets just sitting there. This feels like some weird Twilight Zone episode.I am still very afraid. The people in my bed are leaving and I begin to scream. I am trying my best not to give into the fear. I see an Irish setter dog walk out of my hallway and a strange scary woman dressed in a surgeon's hat and gown.

I know this is a hospital person . I want to see what else is going on in this dream or experience when the phone rings and wakes me up. They did not leave a message so I did a star 69 but did not recognize the phone number.

If I ever do find out about my donor I wonder if what my dreams are telling me are accurate.

Wow, interesting dreams and experiences you've had, Ally! And who knows, maybe it was the Donor trying to talk to you...if you felt like that's what was happening, then I'd go with it and feel some comfort/answer in that.

I dearly miss my grandmother (who I was very close to), also my father (who died 13 days later) and my sis-in-law who died in 2005.

I seem to have occasional dreams of my grandmother (had one last night in fact!), and some of my father talking/interacting with me. I take HUGE comfort in them and choose to believe they are really appearing in my dreams to me (rather than I'm manufacturing their presences).

So my point is that you should take what you will from those types of dreams, ya know?

And...glad that you are alive and well and were a lucky recipient! :) I too am an Organ Donor.

I do take these experiences seriously. Some seem to be on target and others do not appear to be accurate.

It would be interesting if this could be verified such as he owned an Irish Setter and his head wound was on the left side of his body.

Anyway I am of the belief that the dead can communicate with us but who knows for sure.

I've heard folks who receive an organ donation often wind up with sudden likes or dislikes for food, or activity, or even allergies or an allergy that disappeared.

so, you never know and I certainly wouldn't be on the side discounting your dreams.
you may well be communicating with your donor. keeping track of them like that was a great idea.

Back