• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

One Huge Pile of Shit

Gary Heseltine's OK - he's a UK police detective who maintains a database of police sightings - HOME - The PRUFOS Police Database. Shame he and Dolan have signed on to the same bill as the likes of Wendelle Stevens and he who shall not be named - not to mention the numerous other horrors. There are also a number of names on there I've never even heard of. Ugh.

The gullibility of the UFO audience in general is exceeded only by ... actually, I can't think of anything that exceeds it.

This is one of the reasons that I've lost interest in this subject - the Paracast has been a victim of it's own success for showing us that, actually, 99% of all information about the UFO subject is 'noise' and the remaining 1% of the 'signal' is probably distorted far beyond anything meaningful...

...nothing short of 'landings' will rekindle my interest in the subject now (and I don't actually want to see that happen).

Rich Dolan - what are you doing there ? Book promotion...?

Gary Heseltine is a good potential guest. I've kept my eye on him for years, and so far, no sign of being a loony. He obviously needs the money, or exposure.

Surprised to see the country doctor isn't there, but wasn't too amazed to see a nice collection of turds all in the same toilet bowl as it were.

And what the hell is Paul McCartney doing there !??...oh hang on....

Why wouldn't you want that to happen?

Actually, I'm finding it difficult to articulate my reasoning. This is my third attempt...

In summary: I dread to think what it is that they would gain from open contact. I suspect it would be to their advantage, rather than ours.

Apologies for adding insult to injury, but check out this statement from Paola Harris on her website on February 13th. Ciao!

-In the spirit of continuing my own field research with some sense of integrity, I feel it is time for a "reset". I am very excited to be a more integral part of the European Exopolitical movement which is dedicated to activism, the release of documents and universal disclosure of the ET reality.

Exopolitics defined as the study of Extraterrestrial presence on Earth and its sociological as well as, political implications for the planet is my main focus. I therefore need to distance myself from "conspiracy theory" and unsubstantiated claims which tend to marginalized and derail serious research in this field.-

In other words they are studying something that they cannot prove even exists, or, if it does, what form it takes and what its intentions might be towards us.

Therefore, Exopolitics is a total fantasy. :D

That's the funniest thiing I have read in a long time. "In the spirit of continuing my own field research with some sense of integrity".... Holy freakin' cow!

Dolan is the only name that jumps out at me as not being a total loon.

Travis Walton was the only other one I'd be willing to listen to.

As has been discussed here (ad nauseam, frankly), for Dolan to have associated himself with the Project Camelot crowd reflects poorly on him, and to present with these wack jobs is more of the same.

Walton is personally invested in this subject (if we are to believe his story, and for the most part I do) and has a long track record of being exposed to the "community." I would have hoped he would object to being associated with this line-up of charlatans.

Yeah, it's a pile, but there are some speakers there I would like to hear, the proverbial, husks of corn, or peanuts, in the turd as it were.
I started out, asking myself, why? Why some of the speakers at an event of this nature would be there, but then I realized the old addage:
"The answer, to 99 out of 100 questions is; MONEY." That seems to be what this event is about, not furthering any collective agenda or awareness of the UFO phenomenon.

Back