• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Skeptic Mick West

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
552.pngMick West says: I'm a writer and a debunker. I used to be a video game programmer. I focus on investigating and explaining conspiracy theories such as Chemtrails, 9/11 controlled demolition, and False Flags. I also cover more esoteric topics such as UFO’s, pseudoscience, Flat Earth, photo analysis, and quackery.

Escaping the Rabbit Hole:

Based on my experiences interacting with conspiracy theorists, my book: Escaping the Rabbit Hole, was published by Skyhorse Publishing on September 18, 2018. Escaping the Rabbit Hole examines the full spectrum of conspiracy theories from 9/11 to Flat Earth, and looks at how people get into them, how they get drawn down the rabbit hole, how they get out, and how you can help. Interviews with former conspiracy theorists show that there is hope even for the most deeply entrenched conspiracist. I explain the key flaws with popular conspiracy theories, and how to talk to people who believe in them.

Our guest cohost will be Curt Collins.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast)
Thursday, November 17 at 2 PM Pacific (4 PM Central)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

For After The Paracast: Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

I like Mick would be skeptical about many things but not a debunker so please ask him, in the process of being a passionate debunker is there not a risk of throwing something real out? Something that in the future science may be able to explain.

The Bob Lazar Story fact or fiction ?

I put Bob in the grey zone but one element has changed this viewpoint as discovered just a few weeks ago that make his story more likely. More will come to light.

His thoughts on the current developments in Drones for example Russian seaborn 'Cube' drones and Chinese Drones ? and the ongoing UAP sightings even last week.

How about Movie producer Oliver Stone TV series 'JFK' revisited ? On Mrs Kilgallen who in my books was taken out of the equation for more than folks know . Also Also questions must be asked why did Oliver Stone not include the 'Flying Saucer ' history and it events play a key role in sighting over nuclear weapons areas as US President Kennedy had his own sightings and the discussions held in the Whitehouse (source who was in the meeting) two weeks prior to his murder? Also UAP events will take place this week near two events keep watching those skies. UAP are real and not all are human made.

The show was taped Thursday and we got to cover a lot of ground on the main show and After The Paracast. But not everything.

Gene, spot on and can say Mr Lazar has moved into the credible zone will become more obvious next year. The reason always stayed with Paracast Show it bring no precondition ideologies on paranormal it unknown as stated in 1947 to 1977. Any folks putting a et label puts in a negative light as it's a number of phenomena. Currently, watching Mr Greenwald Jr excellent review on the Flying Saucer -UFO-UAP topic of investigation and agree a dogs breakfast. USA is not the only nation on this planet and reality shift is now happening for all. Even Tim youtube Video has touched on this and more moving.

Back