• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Ryan Sprague

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 4.17.39 PM.pngRyan Sprague is a lead investigator and co-host of the CW television series, Mysteries Decoded and is a regular on the Travel Channel series, Mysteries at the Museum, and will be a regular on the upcoming season of Ancient Aliens, on the History Channel. He is the author of Somewhere in the Skies: A Human Approach to the UFO Phenomenon and is also the creator and host of the Somewhere in the Skies podcast. His UFO research finds him interviewing witnesses in all walks of life about UFO sightings and claimed close encounters. He is a contributing writer for The Debrief, On the Trail of the Saucers with Bryce Zabel, and Rogue Planet. Speaking on the UFO topic, he has been featured on ABC News, Fox News, 7News Australia, and the Science Channel. He has consulted and been featured in Newsweek, The NY Post, and VICE. All his work can be found at SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES

Our guest cohost will be Tim Swartz.

Session Time: Wednesday September 1 | 2:00 PM MDT | 1:00 PM Pacific

Subscribe to The Paracast+! For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code
ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

"will be a regular on the upcoming season of Ancient Aliens"

They still do that one? And they have something to talk about? I lost interest years ago, why is it now any more interesting?

Loved listening to Ryan Sprague. He is always entertaining to listen to. I listen to his podcast and he brings his youthful enthusiasm to it all and I find that very refreshing. He isn't cynical and jaded like us old folks.

I just can't find it in me to be excited about Ancient Aliens. I used to love it, in spite of its many cliches. I most enjoy their exploration of ancient sites, especially some of the newly discovered structures or ruins. However, the last ten years have just been so repetitive that it's lost its appeal.

Back