• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - Ron James

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
RonJames-01a.pngRon James began his media career by creating and producing over 200 original DVD products in the fields of Paranormal, New Science, Nutrition, Metaphysical and Contemporary Spirituality. He has now been doing research and making films surrounding the ET question for over 20 years, and has produced over 400 hours of ET-Related content.

Ron is the on-camera host of many original programs, including Bigger Questions and MUFON TV, one of the oldest and largest organizations. He has won numerous awards in the field and produced groundbreaking historical events such as "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.

Ron works in new formats such as VR and Immersive Branding, designing immersive experiences such as the Microsoft Kinect Dome for the Super Bowl two years in a row. He has pioneered live interactive special projects for many Fortune 500 companies through his long relationship with Vortex immersion Media, Inc.

James has been instrumental in the recent music productions of Alison Wonderland (Director VR) The Beach Boys 3D, Guns n Roses 3D, and The Smashing Pumpkins 3D, and the recent HSN Earth Wind and Fire Live TV concert.

• The show will be recorded Thursday April 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
  • Ron will also hang-out for this week's ATP ?
Need Access To ATP?

If you haven't signed up yet for The Paracast+, it's a great time. We still have a few of those free coupons for the James Fox UFO documentary, "The Phenomenon" to offer, with three hours of extra stuff, for five-year and lifetime subscriptions. For a quick signup visit:

The show will be recorded Thursday April 22 at 3:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Post your

Is there a reason for making a new documentary about Travis Walton ?
We hit on Walton and I asked your question, but it was a bit awkward because as you know, he put a lot of work into the Walton documentary, and I don't believe Walton any more than the lie detector did on Moment of Truth, so I was as diplomatic as I could be, got a few good counterpoints in, and then steered the conversation in the direction of what it has been like for him to view ufology and some other subjects through his experience in the media, and that ended-up being a really good discussion. He's actually a pretty cool guy :cool:.

Back