• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Preston Dennett & Dolly Safran

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
zzzzpreston_orig.jpgPreston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena.

He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of twenty-four books and more than 100 articles about UFOs and the paranormal. His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others.

His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, Portuguese, French, Russian, and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs. His research has been presented in the L.A. Times, the L.A. Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

cover.jpgDuring this week's show we'll be talking about his new book Symmetry: A True UFO Adventure.

In January 1973, fourteen-year-old Dolly Safran gazed out the window of her home near the Florida Everglades. Without warning, a UFO dropped from the sky and hovered in her backyard. To her shock, Dolly could see thin, gray-skinned figures with large dark eyes staring back at her. Frightened, she dived under her bed to hide. At that moment, her bedroom filled with a blazing blue light. The next thing she knew, morning had arrived. She was lying on the floor wearing somebody else’s pajamas. She had been taken, again. This was not her first episode of missing time. It had happened many times before. Only this time, something different happened. Dolly remembered. In fact, she remembered everything.

For most of her life, Dolly has kept her encounters a complete secret. But now, she has agreed to come forward and tell the world the truth about the UFO presence on our planet. ETs are not abducting people against their will. They are not here to hurt anyone or take over our planet. The truth is, they are here to help, to heal, to guide and enlighten. They are here, Dolly says, to ensure that everyone survives the many challenges facing humanity today.

Written by veteran UFO researcher Preston Dennett, and told largely in the witness’s own words, Dolly’s story will change the way you think about extraterrestrials and their agenda on our planet. Says Preston Dennett: “Dolly’s story is the single most extensive account of ET contact I have ever investigated or even read about.”

Update! We are expecting Dolly to join us for this episode.

Our guest cohost will be Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast)
Thursday, March 31 at 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

For After The Paracast: Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

ETs are not abducting people against their will.
An abductee by definition is taken against his will. Did Dolly consent to being taken?

They are not here to hurt anyone or take over our planet.
They have hurt a number of people and caused others to vanish.

The truth is, they are here to help, to heal, to guide and enlighten. They are here, Dolly says, to ensure that everyone survives the many challenges facing humanity today.

ETs can't be trusted to tell us the truth now; they are usually deceptive. They've claimed to come from Venus and Mars...
Many times aliens have mentioned nuclear weapons or the environment but they never did anything to help, as they have no intention of rectifying our problems. A stronger government can do that in coming years. The real purpose of statements about the environment etc is much different from "new age cockamamie" (as a CT state director once put it) about them coming to "help and heal."

Dolly’s story will change the way you think about extraterrestrials and their agenda on our planet.
Lol, no way.

Yes Gene look at the Hills case he was African American she was white, something bad happened to the Hills but unfortunately for them the stumbled upon Government experiment's
I have thought about that.

As to abductions being in the minds of the abductees: What happens when two strangers meet aboard the flying saucer. Exchange contact information, and then hook up after they are returned to their homes, and can compare notes?

How does that happen?

I have thought about that.

As to abductions being in the minds of the abductees: What happens when two strangers meet aboard the flying saucer. Exchange contact information, and then hook up after they are returned to their homes, and can compare notes?

How does that happen?

Yea it's caused being liars con artists and Travas Walton's

I think about the January 6, 1976 case in Kentucky involving Elaine Thomas, Louise Smith and Mona Stafford who were accosted by a UFO. All three confirmed something bizarre had happened and remembered details about the incident.

I think about the January 6, 1976 case in Kentucky involving Elaine Thomas, Louise Smith and Mona Stafford who were accosted by a UFO. All three confirmed something bizarre had happened and remembered details about the incident.
Well I simply don't buy that. I think that is multiple minds acting as one memory which I don't deny is something could be real.
However I feel this is not reality it's consciousness and mind power.

You know how Whitley Strieber was abducted by aliens ? Well so was L Ron Hubbard who formed the church of Scientology.
They both were failed science fiction writer's who seen an opportunity and took it.

I must say Gene different opinions and all these stories is why I listen to the Paracast.
Sometimes I listen to a guest and I think you nut case but then they say something and I think,well maybe.

One one more thing: Dolly has posted some alleged UFO photos on YouTube. Feel free to take a look, listeners, but after checking out faint flashing lights and one or two that are clearly conventional airplanes with blinking lights, color me unimpressed.

Does that mean she's making it all up?

To be charitable, perhaps she just isn't making the effort or doesn't understand how to do it right; smartphones are far better at capturing images of nearby objects in the daytime. While there are great nighttime photos, they are generally of nearby people or things, or large objects (buildings and trees) clearly lit.

One one more thing: Dolly has posted some alleged UFO photos on YouTube. Feel free to take a look, listeners, but after checking out faint flashing lights and one or two that are clearly conventional airplanes with blinking lights, color me unimpressed.

Does that mean she's making it all up?

To be charitable, perhaps she just isn't making the effort or doesn't understand how to do it right; smartphones are far better at capturing images of nearby objects in the daytime. While there are great nighttime photos, they are generally of nearby people or things, or large objects (buildings and trees) clearly lit.
This was certainly a very entertaining show and I always like Preston on the air because of the great stories he has.
My problem with this however is that Dolly obviously believes all of this and she is the same age as me, but I am not sure that as a society we should be indulging people like Dolly as opposed to getting her proper psychiatric help.

Back