• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Kevin D. Randle Returns

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Kevin Randle-1.pngKevin D. Randle The veteran UFO researcher began his study of UFOs while still a high school student. In 1972 he published his first article about UFOs in Saga’s Annual UFO Report. Throughout the 1970s, he published a number of articles concerning a variety of UFO sightings including tales of alien abduction, photographic cases, and those involving some sort of physical evidence. Within the UFO community, he is often regarded as one of the preeminent experts on the reported crash of a UFO near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947.

Randle’s writing is not limited to the UFO field. He is the author of more than 100 books that cover no just UFOs, but action-adventure, mysteries, and science fiction.

Kevin will join Gene and cohost Tim Swartz to discuss the "UFO Whistleblower," David Grusch, a former intelligence official who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena within a U.S. Department of Defense agency.

Kevin's latest book is a re-release of "The Washington Nationals: Flying Saucers over the Capital," a comprehensive study of what is regarded as one of the most compelling UFO events in modern history.

His cutting-edge commentaries on UFOs, the paranormal and related events appear in his blog, A Different Perspective.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Wednesday, July 26 at at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Central)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
July 30

Does Kevin know of any credible individuals that had direct, first-hand, experience of non-human remains being recovered from whatever crashed at Roswell?

Hi Mr. Randle - I just finished the audiobook version of your book about the Washington Nationals. It's great that some of your books are available in audio form. (That narrator though.....)

In the book you thoroughly explain why the objects seen in the sky over the Washington DC area on those two consecutive weekends in 1952 were solid and intelligently controlled, ruling out the temperature inversion explanation. Why are there no known photographs of the objects over D.C.? Especially from the second weekend. You'd think after the first weekend saucer buffs and shutterbugs would've been primed to watch the skies for a while. Frankly, I think it's impossible that nobody in the entire area took any photos either weekend. What happened?

What do you make of the unnamed scientist who warned Edward Ruppelt of severely increased UFO activity in the next few days over a major east coast city, probably Washington D.C., just a few days before the start of the Washington sightings in 1952? Such a warning would seem to indicate that this scientist (and presumably others) had a deep understanding of the UFO phenomena as early as 1952 - information that seemingly still has not been made public seventy one years later.

1). On June 18th 2023 Kevin Randle wrote on his blogsite as follows:- Well, my thesis is that the San Antonio crash story is hoax. Therefore there were no aliens at a non-existent crash site and further discussion about what [to] see there is irrelevant because the story was the invention of two men. There was no crash landing of a US military aircraft because the story was a hoax. The Tom Carey tape of Baca pretty well sinks this tale and it should join the ranks of other great UFO hoaxes like MJ-12 and the alien autopsy.
Does Kevin Randle stick with his assertion which I say is plain wrong? There was the crash of an “unknown” aerial vehicle at the Trinity site in August 1945 and it was inside this wrecked aircraft that Jose Padilla and Reme Baca saw three hombrecitos dressed in coveralls (or uniform) moving about in great distress. I suggest these were lab test animals (chimpanzees) which had been flown there inside a CG-4A military glider from Alamogordo AAF, the wreckage of which was subsequently recovered by a team of USAAF soldiers from the base. I’ve detailed circumstantial evidence for believing this which closely fits the “UFO” crash-landing description on the appropriate Paracast forum.

(2). The Tom Carey tape of Reme Baca does show that Baca was embellishing his tale by saying that the hombrecitos looked like “alien greys” and/or praying mantises simply to persuade Carey this was a true story of alien contact since it’s well known he is an avid believer in the alien explanation for the 1947 Roswell UFO Crash incident. It was precisely for this reason that Carey (and others) were deliberately targeted by the creators of the (fake) Roswell Slides hoax in 2015 which he seemed, at the time, to have fallen for hook, line and sinker.

(3). Does Kevin Randle still accept the false explanation for the Roswell Slides Hoax given in 2015 by “Anthony Bragalia”, self-styled “World’s Greatest UFO Researcher”, and —in fact— the actual creator of the Roswell Slides Hoax? See the attached file: The Unmasking of Anthony Bragalia.
(The false identity “Anthony Bragalia” was clearly devised by Rob Irving whose wicked sense of humor produced this thinly-disguised version of “Bragger-Liar” to fool UFO enthusiasts. Irving had previously referred to UK Prime Minister (Anthony) Tony Blair as “Tony Bliar” on several occasions. John Lundberg, Rob Irving and Rod Dickinson were the principal creators of Ray Santilli’s Alien Autopsy Hoax (1995) and they later fed the photos and other proof of how it was filmed to Philip Mantle. Mantle was given all this material on the condition he did not reveal that Lundberg, Irving and Dickinson were actually the ones who had created the hoax. He later gave the proof that Santilli’s Alien Autopsy was a complete scam to Kevin Randle who featured it on his website. Later when “Anthony Bragalia” was promoting the alleged Roswell Slides as genuine proof of alien beings, it seems Randle asked Mantle about this Anthony Bragalia. Mantle assured Randle that he knew “Anthony Bragalia” and that this (false) identity was that of a genuine person (which I suppose it was!). In retrospect, Kevin Randle should never have trusted Philip Mantle who was complicit in the Roswell Slides deception.

(3). Please ask Kevin Randle whether he has actually read the book Trinity: The Best-Kept Secret by Jacques Vallée and Paola Harris. The first part of it written by Vallée about his research of the case at San Antonio, NM, in recent years is interesting and quite definitely sincere. (Not that I agree with the conclusion of these two authors that the 1945 “UFO” crash was the crash of an alien spacecraft!)

Attachments

• The Unmasking of Anthony Bragalia 2015.pdf
    186.5 KB · Views: 4
In discussing the testimony of David Grusch the “UFO whistleblower”, Paracast readers should be aware of the fact that this man has had serious mental health issues which may account for some of his extraordinary claims regarding aliens, non-human technology and supposed UFO crash/retrievals by the US military. See this article in today’s Mail Online:-
UFO whistleblower claims government is trying to smear his credibility

Kevin Randle seems aware that Grusch’s UFO claims are highly dubious and I doubt we will hear anything further to back them up. However, there are other things in Kevin’s recent session on the Paracast where I say he has got it plain wrong and I will write more about that later. (Is this the correct forum on which to discuss this, Gene?)

The whole UFO/UAP subject is a vast maze of claims and counterclaims where it is difficult to distinguish truth from fiction or from hoax. One should often look closely at the individuals who are making these claims.

I really enjoyed this episode and I am glad Kevin refuse to use the term UAPs instead of UFOs.
I will never say UAPs 😠

I prefer UFO or even good old flying saucer as well. Anyway, another great episode with Kevin.

This latest Grusch character adds only confusion and more questions to the already near hopeless UFO field, in my opinion, so what a shame. Likewise the utter obliviousness to all past UFO cases exhibited by most of these characters including Congress critters and media. The quote "They came billions of light years"... as Kevin reminded us from this latest hearing... just another sad indictment of lack of basic knowledge all around.

Kevin's story of decades past media outlets refusal to even consider his attempts to get a serious story / interview published VS today where they seem to lap the subject up: I suggest this is merely to do with the old guard media bosses and editors dying off and being replaced with a new generation with less acumen and discernment. More eager to follow ratings and clicks with whatever is trending.

I have had the impression for some time now that there is simply a "decay factor" to the last decade of UAP interest. By this I mean: If there ever was a "control group" that was busy ridiculing and excoriating the subject, which appears to have been the case in my opinion, then they have died off, been replaced with a new generation one removed from the WWII mindset. Then they too faded and were replaced by another generation. The control structure fails one funeral at a time. I don't know where this is leading. But I sense it will be chaotic and disorderly. And probably quite nutty. As are these ramblings... so I will quit now.

An issue with the print media is that most outlets are suffering, thus laying off people. So the quality of coverage has to be worse. Even the electronic media focuses mainly on the headline or meme of the day, and longer form features on other subjects aren't written or given short shrift.

We're too busy worrying over Hunter Biden, a private citizen, rather than the mystery of what's flying in our skies.

Speaking of Bragalia, I notice Wingfield doesn't actually prove who Bragalia is supposed to be; he just makes the claim. Of course, there's nothing wrong with using a pseudonym, but more proof of his "true identity" would be helpful.

In saying that, Bragalia seems to have little or no personal history outside of his UFO blogs and letters. I heard him on two of Kevin Randle's "Different Perspective" radio shows, and there was nothing terribly distinctive about his voice. He was debating John Greenewald over the interpretation of some FOIA documents about memory metals. He got madder and madder, and Randle told him at one point to "shut up" in the second part of the episode.

Shortly thereafter, Bragalia hung up on the conversation.

Here's a link to the first part of the episode:

And here's part II where it goes off the deep end:

I think I'm getting too old for this s—-.

Back