• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Kathleen Marden

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
jo3ucvcdp3holje51vmjr4s3i3.jpg
Kathleen Marden is a researcher, author, on camera expert, conference presenter, experiencer advocate, hypnosis practitioner and support group facilitator. She is known as one of the leading UFO contact researchers of our time. Since 1990, she has researched the perplexing nature of UFOs and the non-human entities associated with highly advanced aerial vehicles via her own groundbreaking research, investigation, and experimentation. Her research has extended to archival collections and the US government’s involvement in the investigation of UFOs and its major studies. This has combined to give her a depth of knowledge that few possess. She is the 2013 recipient of MUFON's "Researcher of the Year" award and the 2021 recipient of the International UFO Congress "Lifetime Achievement Award".

She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in social work and was employed as an educator and education services coordinator while attending graduate school. She is a certified practitioner of regression hypnosis and the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique. Additionally, she offers the Awakening Souls support group for experiencers who feel an intense calling to be part of the answer and to assist others who are beginning to awaken to their relationship with NHI.

Her interest in UFOs and contact began in 1961, when her aunt and uncle, Betty and Barney Hill had a close encounter and subsequent abduction in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. She spent fifteen years in painstaking investigation of the Hill abduction case and continues to seek the scientific analysis of the compelling evidence.

She has worked on three comprehensive studies on nearly 5,000 experiencers, two of which she initiated and saw to the end and has five professionally published books. Her bestseller with nuclear physicist Stanton T. Friedman (1934-2019) is “Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience”. She and Stanton worked together for nearly 14 years and collaborated on two additional books “Science Was Wrong” and “Fact, Fiction, and Flying Saucers”. Her book with Denise Stoner “The Alien Abduction Files” includes her investigation of six intergenerational cases of abduction/contact. Her fifth book “Extra Terrestrial Contact: What to Do When You’ve Been Abducted” is a comprehensive guide to contact for Experiencers, those who love them, professionals who work with Experiencers, and the interested public. Read her latest book “Forbidden Knowledge: A Personal Journey from Alien Abduction to Spiritual Transformation” for deeper insight into Kathleen’s own life and works. Her essays have been published in several additional books and magazines. Her books are available in all formats on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Autographed copies can be purchased on her website at www.kathleen-marden.com.

She has given expert on-camera commentary on numerous television shows and movies and has lectured at conferences and colleges nationally and internationally.

Our guest cohost will be Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Note Change:
Wednesday, June 22 at 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

For After The Paracast: Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
Sunday, June 26

Clearly she believes the latter, that people are having physical experiences. She gets into this extensively.

I have no idea what to make of any of this. While I have little doubt some people have issues, some really weird stuff is going on that I absolutely cannot identify as conventional.

Clearly she believes the latter, that people are having physical experiences. She gets into this extensively.

I have no idea what to make of any of this. While I have little doubt some people have issues, some really weird stuff is going on that I absolutely cannot identify as conventional.
Oh I have no doubt that some have had a physical experience either by chance or selection, however I don't believe That experience is with little green,blue or grey Aliens but more likely government experiments.
The rest I believe are having a psychological experience that they use to cover an event they can not cope with so Aliens replace the sexual abuser.
It would be interesting to find out how many of the experiencers are Catholic, because that probably accounts for a lot of them who had things done to them or had to do things with their priest and they couldn't psychological admit to.

Wow, I don't know what to think. I used to be a fan but now I think kathleen has gone off the rails a bit.

Back