• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - John Olsen

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
JohnOlsen-01a.pngJohn Olsen has spent the last 30 years interviewing and documenting first-hand accounts of those who have witnessed all kinds of strange and unusual phenomena in the western United States. He also had his own firsthand experience growing up in an active paranormal home in Northern Utah.

John has traveled and interviewed people who have faced the unknown. The Stranger Bridgerland series contains firsthand accounts of everything from ghosts, monsters and hauntings, to glitches in the matrix, Sasquatch and UFO’s.

Stranger U.S. is the latest release in the Stranger Bridgerland book series.

1598555337595.png 1598555507771.png 1598555546599.png 1598555223908.png

The show will be recorded Friday August 28, at 2:00pm MDT.
Post any questions or comments for discussion below.

I'd be curious what his take would be on Keel's idea of 'window areas.'
We talked a lot about portals and rifts before I got to your specific question. He didn't have much to add, but we definitely got into the subject. One thing we got into a little bit is why they seem to be prevalent in rural or wild areas as opposed to urban centers, but then again there are haunted houses in practically every city, so how do we define a "window area".

We talked a lot about portals and rifts before I got to your specific question. He didn't have much to add, but we definitely got into the subject. One thing we got into a little bit is why they seem to be prevalent in rural or wild areas as opposed to urban centers, but then again there are haunted houses in practically every city, so how do we define a "window area".
Finally got around to start listening to the show - Randall I'm curious about your experiences in Invermere & the valley. We've been spending quite a bit of time out there since the lockdown. Saw some lights in the sky that could have been anything, but nothing else major.

Back