• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show- Futurist Gray Scott

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
GrayScott-01b.pngGray Scott is a futurist, philosopher, and artist who specializes in the philosophy of technology, digital consciousness, and humanity's technological evolution.

“To understand the future of technology we must begin with one fundamental truth. Technology is natural and nature is technological. It is the voice of the cosmos. From the Saturn hexagon to African fractals to the Fibonacci sequence found in the growth patterns of every plant on Earth, we are surrounded by geometric, repetitive, numerical patterns—patterns we have only begun to recognize and quantify.”

“The future is a portal inward, what we find there will be computational and ancient. “ - Gray Scott

Futuristic Now Podcast
Gray Scott Homepage

Recording Time: Thursday Jan 06, 2021 between 3 & 5 PM MT
Gray will also be joining us on After The Paracast
Post any questions or comments for discussion below

This looks like it might make good place to watch for news that might be in Gray's area:

This was an amazing interview. Thought it would only be about predicting future tech so my mind was blown with the Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, Matrix, nature of aliens, consciousness, and video game references. What a profound discussion. Highly recommend! ?

(BTW guys, please consider Dr. Michael Masters' aliens are human time travelers hypothesis, because that would also explain the "alien" future tech without the need to explain space travel and evolution on another planet.)

Excellent episode.However, again i wonder why the respect for Whitley Strieber....
With Gray, I'd say that perhaps the word "respect" can be interpreted a number of ways, along with other aspects that happen to be relevant to where he's going to be living, which in and of itself sort of adds interest to the interview. Yes, I know about the other guy with the faked credentials who we don't mention here too.

But then there have been some really interesting sightings around there that seem perfectly legit. So having a connection with someone like Gray, who is going to be nested right in the middle of all that is IMO sort of cool. All that being said, I think I get your point e.g. I may have referred to Strieber's work as "docufiction :rolleyes:" . Or maybe that was another episode?

Last edited:
This was an amazing interview. Thought it would only be about predicting future tech so my mind was blown with the Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, Matrix, nature of aliens, consciousness, and video game references. What a profound discussion. Highly recommend! ?

(BTW guys, please consider Dr. Michael Masters' aliens are human time travelers hypothesis, because that would also explain the "alien" future tech without the need to explain space travel and evolution on another planet.)
Thanks for this. I gave you a shout-out on this weeks show and read your comment ☀️ !

Excellent episode.However, again i wonder why the respect for Whitley Strieber....

Professor Jeffrey Kripal is also a huge fan of Whitley. I read his book Mutants and Mystics and Whitley is revered, respected, and via interviews helped Krippal conclude that we are authors of reality. They co-wrote The Super Natural. Whitley was presented like a Yoda type guru.

Gray also believes that perceptions/conciousness mold reality and he is correct that philosophers and highly intelligent people come to this conclusion.

From what I read about Whitley from Kripal, they are leaning toward reality being fiction, and fiction being reality. There is much more to it.

Ultimately, I think they are on the right track. Even if not, it is an interesting rabbit hole. Jeffrey would be a great guest for the show...he makes podcast rounds and answers his university email.

Back