• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Earl Grey Anderson

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
earl.pngEarl Grey Anderson is MUFON’s State Director of Southern California, an executive member of MUFON’s ERT (The Experiencer Resource Team), and hosted both Experiencer Workshops at last year’s MUFON Symposium in Denver Colorado, and will host the same events at this year’s MUFON Symposium in Ohio. He has personally investigated over 900 UFO reports, and specializes in Experiencer/‘High Strangeness’ cases.

He has appeared on multiple radio shows, podcasts, and TV shows, such as “Unidentified with Demi Lovato”, “The Travel Channel’s “Storming Area 51 Special”, and the season finale of Motor Trend Television’s “Motor Mythbusters- Cars Vs. UFOs." Earl was featured in 3 documentaries that were released this year, all produced by the award-winning independent filmmaker, Jeremy Norrie: “MUFON and UFOs — The Proof Is Out There,” the sequel, “I Want To Believe,” which, to date, has had over 600,000 views on YouTube alone), and “UFOs And The Silver Screen”.

Earl recently represented MUFON’s Experiencer Resource Team, and shared about his own anomalous experience on The History Channel’s most viewed show, "Ancient Aliens." He was a featured keynote speaker at Oregon’s 2023 McMenamins UFO Fest, sharing the stage with Travis Walton, Jennifer Stein, Sev Tok, and Cheryl and Linda Costa.

Earl teaches an accredited course in Ufology: “UFOs And Otherworlds,” at Los Angeles’s “Otis College of Art and Design.” He is also a board member of the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance with the goal to provide a more unified voice in the media leading up to, and following, the impending revelation of the presence of extraterrestrial life — disclosure — through storytelling in feature films, documentaries, and TV programming. We are a media-centric resource, teaming those actively working within the research side of UAP / ET with those actively working as storytellers.

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Thursday, November 2 at at 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
November 5

earl.pngEarl Grey Anderson is MUFON’s State Director of Southern California, an executive member of MUFON’s ERT (The Experiencer Resource Team), and hosted both Experiencer Workshops at last year’s MUFON Symposium in Denver Colorado, and will host the same events at this year’s MUFON Symposium in Ohio. He has personally investigated over 900 UFO reports, and specializes in Experiencer/‘High Strangeness’ cases.

He has appeared on multiple radio shows, podcasts, and TV shows, such as “Unidentified with Demi Lovato”, “The Travel Channel’s “Storming Area 51 Special”, and the season finale of Motor Trend Television’s “Motor Mythbusters- Cars Vs. UFOs." Earl was featured in 3 documentaries that were released this year, all produced by the award-winning independent filmmaker, Jeremy Norrie: “MUFON and UFOs — The Proof Is Out There,” the sequel, “I Want To Believe,” which, to date, has had over 600,000 views on YouTube alone), and “UFOs And The Silver Screen”.

Earl recently represented MUFON’s Experiencer Resource Team, and shared about his own anomalous experience on The History Channel’s most viewed show, "Ancient Aliens." He was a featured keynote speaker at Oregon’s 2023 McMenamins UFO Fest, sharing the stage with Travis Walton, Jennifer Stein, Sev Tok, and Cheryl and Linda Costa.

Earl teaches an accredited course in Ufology: “UFOs And Otherworlds,” at Los Angeles’s “Otis College of Art and Design.” He is also a board member of the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance with the goal to provide a more unified voice in the media leading up to, and following, the impending revelation of the presence of extraterrestrial life — disclosure — through storytelling in feature films, documentaries, and TV programming. We are a media-centric resource, teaming those actively working within the research side of UAP / ET with those actively working as storytellers.

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Thursday, November 2 at at 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
November 5
Earl Grey.? What is he a cup of tea.?
Well anyone associated with MUFON is not my cup of tea.
I will check back in with the show in a few weeks.

I

Point taken. But a lot of U.S.-based researchers nowadays have MUFON roles. Let's see him make his own case for and about his credibility.

I admit that MUFON isn't my favorite organization either. However, you should listen to the show and give the guest a chance before you make a judgement. You never know. Saying you won't listen to someone because he is affiliated with MUFON is the same sort of knee-jerk responses that people used to give to UFO witnesses. "He said he saw a UFO, he must be drunk, crazy or a hoaxer." Anyway, Earl came recommended by Chris O'Brien, and that is good enough for me.

I admit that MUFON isn't my favorite organization either. However, you should listen to the show and give the guest a chance before you make a judgement. You never know. Saying you won't listen to someone because he is affiliated with MUFON is the same sort of knee-jerk responses that people used to give to UFO witnesses. "He said he saw a UFO, he must be drunk, crazy or a hoaxer." Anyway, Earl came recommended by Chris O'Brien, and that is good enough for me.
Yea point taken Tim.
And I have to say Chris is very rarely wrong.
I guess I am just anti MUFON but I suppose that is like having a bad experience with say a teenager and then thinking all teenagers are bad.
I will of course listen to the show as I always have.

Thanks Richard. If Earl ends up being less than our expectations, I will join you here on the forums to trash him. Lol

Back