• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - Dr. Michael P. Masters

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
MichaelMasters-02a.pngDr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana. He received a Ph.D. in Anthropology from The Ohio State University in 2009, where he specialized in hominin evolutionary anatomy, archaeology, and biomedicine.

Over the years, Dr. Masters has developed a broad academic background, which began studying physics and astronomy at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, with further undergraduate and graduate coursework in astrobiology, statistics, astronomy, and physics along with a perennial review of developments in modern physics regarding time and time travel.

Collectively, Dr. Masters' background, education, and current research program combine to offer a unique perspective and novel approach to addressing unanswered questions pertaining to a widely recognized yet poorly understood aspect of modern global culture.

His new book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, challenges readers to consider new possibilities while cultivating conversations about our ever-evolving understanding of time and time travel. Connect with Dr. Masters via Twitter, on Facebook, or through the Contact page on this site.

Recording Date: Thursday January 21, 2021 ( 5:00 PM MT )
Post any questions or comments for discussion below

Last edited:
Dear Dr. Masters,

I bought your book and support your theory. In fact, I test your theory for all cases I read.

1) Getting into the block universe theory, does that mean we are immortal (for the lack of a better word) if we always exist in specific coordinates of 4D spacetime?

2) You cited examples such as Roswell and Alien Autopsy as evidence of what aliens look like, but both cases have their detractors in the UFO community. Does that weaken your case?

3) Do the released Pentagon videos show time ships?

I am thrilled Dr. Michael Masters is on! I tell all my friends about his theory. I hope more people talk about it.

What do you think about Prof Haim Eshed's statement that the U.S. already has a deal in place with the Galactic Federation on Mars? Even Stephen Bassett mentioned the Federation as being the end game for his Disclosure movement. I don't see that being compatible with time traveling humans so it makes my head hurt!

Do you believe Travis Walton was taken up by time travelers?

Did you consider an alternative hypothesis of an advanced breakaway civilization being behind UFOs?

Hey Randall, I felt that you really wanted to debate even more with Dr. Masters about free will, closed time loops, and that we repeat our lives for infinity, but you were patient and took the high road. I could also feel you guys sighing internally when he said we have to wait to read his next book to find out about Travis. ?

Gene seemed enthused because he loves time traveling movies and TV shows! :)

As far as Disclosure goes, I don't think the government would ever say they reverse engineered a time machine or that we are visited by our future selves. I wonder if Disclosure of ETs is just a cover story. Anyway, as Gene always says the aliens could be lying to us-how would we know? ?

Hey Randall, I felt that you really wanted to debate even more with Dr. Masters about free will, closed time loops, and that we repeat our lives for infinity, but you were patient and took the high road.
I did a lot of challenging during our last interview ( the one before this one ). Dr. Masters doesn't mind it. He's an academic and actually appreciates it, but this time I wanted to explore more about why he favors his theory rather than debate its validity.
I could also feel you guys sighing internally when he said we have to wait to read his next book to find out about Travis. ?
You can probably imagine what I think of the Sitgreaves National Forest case ( The Walton story ). But if not, let's just say I personally don't give it any credence whatsoever.
Gene seemed enthused because he loves time traveling movies and TV shows! :)
Gene's always good for some pop-culture trivia :D
As far as Disclosure goes, I don't think the government would ever say they reverse engineered a time machine or that we are visited by our future selves. I wonder if Disclosure of ETs is just a cover story. Anyway, as Gene always says the aliens could be lying to us-how would we know? ?
So true. In some cases we can verify certain things, and in others determine whether or not they're even remotely possible. Mostly there's insufficient information.

Last edited:
@Jenny Chan, I also like how @Gene Steinberg, added a mention of The Debrief and then WHAM ! The issue of the legality of human abductions. Countered by Masters with antigravity and rape. I was of course totally shocked by this chain of events and tried to change the direction. Thankfully it worked. Otherwise I'd have been tempted to pull a Floyd Robertson ....

If you liked the above then proceed to The Next One

Last edited:
Back