• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Craig Campobasso

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
craigcampobasso.jpgCraig Campobasso is an award-winning filmmaker and Emmy-nominated casting director with a career that spans three decades. He is the author of such bestselling books as: "The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac," "The Autobiography of an Extraterrestrial Saga: Waking Thyron," and "The Silence of the Hams: A Pictorial Memoir of the Making of a Cult Classic."

His most recent book is: "The UFO Hotspot Compendium: All the Places to Visit Before You Die Or Are Abducted." This title is essentially a travelogue of locations where a number of UFO cases, real and not-so-real, occurred along with brief summaries of the various incidents. And, yes, we will be asking him about the fringe cases he covers and whether they were vetted before being included in the book.

Craig has appeared on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Open Minds with Regina Meredith, and Beyond Belief. He has also appeared on the History channel's Ancient Aliens. He is also the author of the bestselling "The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac."

He is also known for his work with such films as: Dune (1984), Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004), Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001), The Perfect Host (2010), and Stranger at the Pentagon (2013).

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Wednesday, October 26 at 3:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Central)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
October 30

FYI: Some of Craig's beliefs are rather out there. We did ask him a few leading questions along the way, but take this as entertainment, clever ideas of places to visit regardless of what you believe.

Last year, I purchased and read Craig Campobasso's book: "The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac" EXCELLENT BOOK!!! Worth every penny!! I get the sense the book is true, and not fictionalized - I hope I am not mistaken though!

An open, discerning mind along with a healthy dose of skepticism is truly needed for navigating the vast amount of "info" AND the individuals furnishing that info in distinguishing the truth from the lies and disinformation on the subject of extraterrestrials and UFO'logy. I have found that you cant really have just one or maybe two "go-to's" on those topics. There just isnt any one source who knows EVERYTHING on those subjects, or who is 100% truthful, etc.

I think there is a large degree of truth from Dr Steven Greer, but not entirely. There are some definite holes and discrepancies in some of his claims. Bibliotecapleyades.net is an excellent source of info, but not everything is 100% spot-on. The "Joy of Satan" lends some credible explanation behind many aspects involving extraterrestrials, but there again, not everything. Even the show: "Unsealed: Alien Files" - of course, you cannot believe much (98% approx.) of what you hear and see on TV, but if you can "read between the lines" and can discern well, you will catch the "hints" and predictive programming aspects incorporated into each episode. These are just a few of MANY good examples.

There are also A LOT of "counter-intelligence" operatives/UFO "groups" that are fast at work duping members of the public. Luis Elizondo and Richard Doty are BOTH "CI". MUFON I believe is influenced by CI. They kicked me out of their Facebook "group" because I would challenge their "narratives" being pushed, for calling attention to the amount of group members who seem to all be duped, and buy right into the whole U.S. govt. false narratives they put forth on the topic. I mean, these folks ALL believe that the U.S. govt. is preparing to make "Disclosure"......ROFLMFAO!!!!! 😂 I asked these folks point blank: So did you NOT take notice of the FACT that there are "CI" operatives discussing the topic on the MSM news, there were "CI" giving their "testimony" during the 2 sham "UAP" Congressional hearings???"

CI basically handles "disinformation" . That's their basic job function. I dont hear ANYONE ELSE questioning that. Then....if you noticed, at these 2 hearings, they are SOOOOO meticulously CAREFUL not to use ANY wording like aliens, extraterrestrial/extradimensional life, etc Or the fact that the public gets one "version" of the hearings, whilst Congress gets another "version". I dont hear too many asking: "Why NOW??"

Finally, the "powers-that-shouldn't-be" are never ever truthful, forthright, and straight-up about ANYTHING ELSE....and I do not hear ANYONE ELSE questioning WHY then, would this topic be ANY exception??

MUFON clearly didnt like having their false narratives questioned and deconstructed, so they booted me from their FB group. I guarantee the CI Community have their "plants" and influence well-rooted within the group. There are a FEW group members who KNOW the truth, who KNOW what's up, but they are the extreme minority. Most MUFON members seem to go right along with EVERYTHING the MSM, Congress, the CI Community, etc, etc says.....Complete "dupes"....its really quite pitiful and sad!!!

I haven't read Craig's earlier book. I only received "The UFO Hotspot Compendium."

I had mixed feelings about it, and MUFON's support of it, because Craig seems to have bought into some very questionable contactee claims from the 1950s that have long ago been debunked.

Once upon a time, we had the theory that there was a CI monitoring and perhaps posting in the forums. But actually proving that is another matter entirely.

I haven't read Craig's earlier book. I only received "The UFO Hotspot Compendium."

I had mixed feelings about it, and MUFON's support of it, because Craig seems to have bought into some very questionable contactee claims from the 1950s that have long ago been debunked.

Once upon a time, we had the theory that there was a CI monitoring and perhaps posting in the forums. But actually proving that is another matter entirely.

Yeah, I totally feel ya there.
I listened to most, if not all, the show with C.C. interview, and it had a significant negative effect on my opinion about C.C. in terms of many of his claims, holes and discrepancies in his stories and responses he would give to you and the other guys interviewing him. Some VERY evasive, and non-comital responses at times (not unlike the same way politicians dodge and skirt around from giving direct truthful answers to questions. Also, I kinda have this "built-in" ability to detect dishonesty and deception, and I was getting that quite a bit throughout the interview. Im not quite sure yet whether he may be an outright fraud, OR perhaps he just exaggerates things, blows himself up to be MORE than what he really actually is.

As far as a possible "CI" mole in the group - in light of things going on in our country and globally - govt. surveillance/monitoring, active efforts to prevent or subvert any fact-based info on ET's and UFO's from getting out to the public. I would be willing to bet (and I aint one to gamble either) that they closely monitor online forums, and mass communications outlets for ANY "whistleblowers", leakers, and so forth.

IF there is a CI mole in the group they probably wouldn't be too terribly difficult to identify. Fakebook and DupeTube are teeming with undercover/covert FBI, CI, DIA, CIA, NSA etc etc Sometimes they're really easy to spot and other times they are not. Sometimes we all get these seemingly "random" posts that sometimes will relate to something "controversial" and/or shrouded with conspiracies, or posts from state or federal agencies (including the DMV) will have their "plants" embedded in these posts. They troll, discredit, disinform, sometimes they will try "baiting" people too to get a feel for what you are about, if you are a "terrorist", or a DVE, or an "Incel" extremist, or just guilty of exercising your 1st Amendment rights to freedom of speech by being labeled as a "misinformation" spreader.

Earlier yesterday, one of them tried baiting me in the comments section of a FB friend's post from a "group" he is in that discusses Geoengineering/ChemTrails, etc. I had responded to question someone asked about distinguishing contrails from chemtrails. Someone (the probable "mole")asked me a question regarding the answer I gave, that was quite obviously a "probing" type question - "fishing" for certain kinds of responses that could identify the types of "national security threats" they are proactively hunting for online. Lmao, 😂 not only did I give them my truthful honest answer, but Im sure my answer ALSO pissed them off too (any law enforcement on a "power trip" WANTING to arrest people for kicks, would've HATED my answer....lmao) Basically I was outright asked "so what do WE DO about it?" (regarding chemtrails and their "purposes") . My answer: Learn as MUCH as you can on the topic, and then pass on that info to EVERYONE you possibly CAN. Many of those will in turn pass on the info to MORE people, and so on. Everything else after that, will take care of itself in the end. Knowledge is POWER..... Lmao, my answer was actually among the WORST POSSIBLE responses for evil and corruption: learn and know all that you can about the "problem" and the enemy who is facilitating that problem/s, and then EXPOSE THEM and WHAT they are doing. From there, nature WILL take its own course.....😉

Back