• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Rutkowski-01d.pngChris Rutkowski is a Canadian science writer, educator, and consultant for the Winnipeg Paranormal Group. Since the mid-1970s, he’s written about his investigations and research on UFOs, for which he is best known. However, he has been involved in many other writing and media projects for more than 30 years, including TV specials (The Monster of Lake Manitoba, 1996), planetarium shows (Moonlight Serenade, 1983, and Amateur Nights, 1989) and newspaper columns ( Strange Tales, in the Northern Times, Thompson, Manitoba,1984 to 1985).

His works include A World of UFOs (2008), I Saw It Too! (2009) and The Big Book of UFOs (2010). He is on Twitter (@ufologyresearch) and blogs at: Ufology Research. In addition, he is a book reviewer for the Winnipeg Free Press, appears often on TV and radio, teaches courses on writing and is currently president of the Manitoba Writers’ Guild. - Chris Rutkowski - Winnipeg Paranormal Group. Chris has always been one of our favorites on the show.

We'll be recording Thursday July 01, at 4:00PM MDT

Chris will also be joining us on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast Plus. Get your membership below. Special rates still in effect !

Last edited:
Question for the guest:
The UAPTF is focused on military aviation cases, almost exclusively on US Navy incidents, and that leaves us on our own for civilian sightings over the rest of the planet. What can we do as interested individuals to support further research and see that UFO data is shared with the public?

Question for the guest:
The UAPTF is focused on military aviation cases, almost exclusively on US Navy incidents, and that leaves us on our own for civilian sightings over the rest of the planet. What can we do as interested individuals to support further research and see that UFO data is shared with the public?
Listeners may be surprised by my reply tonight!

Here's a question for UFO trivia buffs: What town in North America got its name because of the UFOs seen there?
Hmm, Mexico, Missouri? No wait — wrong kind of aliens, and a politically incorrect off-color humor, too. Is using the phrase "off-color" inappropriate now too? I don't know anymore. Just ignore this altogether.

Here's a question for UFO trivia buffs: What town in North America got its name because of the UFOs seen there?
This question will be answered on this weekend's episode of the After The Paracast podcast also featuring Chris.

Remember, we're giving free Amazon gift cards for long-term subscriptions to The Paracast+, the only way to hear ATP.

Check out:

@Chris Rutkowski — Hey one of our listeners was intrigued by the terminator line problem and together we got it figured out. Or at least I'm pretty sure we did. It wasn't atmospheric scattering like the science buff I mentioned on the show had suggested, and it wasn't quite like you had suggested, but you were on the right track.

The breakthrough came when the listener pointed out that the terminator line should be traveling from east to west, not eastward from the mountains west of me. This is super obvious and literally in plain sight, but when watching the line moving down the mountain, there is no doubt that the direct rays of the Sun are hitting it, so it just didn't fizz because I was looking right at it, so it had to be it – and it was – sort of.

A couple of diagrams later and I'm 93.74% sure we have it nailed down: Terminator Line Observations

Last edited:
Back