• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oh boy, here we go again. Skull on Mars

Obviously, Mars is home to silicon-based lifeforms whose mortal remains look just like rocks...from which it follows that the more rocks you see on the Martian surface, the more the place is clearly teeming with life.
Stands to reason, dunnit?

Part of me (the part that enjoys Ed Wood movies) is dying to know what Martian Jackass In Chief Hoagland makes of this.
But most of me can't face the horror of actually reading it, especially with the inevitable reference to Hyperdimensional Bollocks or whatever it is he's always claiming to find evidence of under every er, rock.

Mark,
just so you know. I am totaly jack'n that picture. I'm posting it on face book and I'm gonna start a group there for sexy teddy bears just to see how many we get. lol.

By the way, I think the headline for the original story should be:
Fossil Martian Pet Rock Discovered.

That would be perfect.

looking at the pic i am with others....IT IS A ROCK! I like how in the report someone immediately accepts it as a skull.....Like, how did they manage to get over to Mars, pick it up and perform a detailed analysis of it? Oh i am such cynic....Of course they flew to Mars in their helicopter!:D

Back