• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ogham and Aymara

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Ogham and Aymara

OGHAM:

As any reader of my work knows by now, Ogham and an Ogham mentor played a major role in altering my life and commitment to learning about the ancients. I think Ogham was the original alphabet derived from chants, shamanic healing (Luis Beth Nion) and the lunar calendrical math shown in the work of archaeologists like Alexander Marshack. In fact I have shown that it includes binary math like the quipas even before recent research confirmed it. Here is a man who seems to see the same integration of spiritual and scientific knowledge and the choice of the name for his foundation is equally interesting. Mt. Meru is said to be from whence the Hindu people were taught their religion and I think my first published book (Diverse Druids) gave good evidences to show this is the Tarim Basin Kelts and their work. This excerpt is taken from the World-Mysteries.com site and there is a link there to more of Mr. Tenen's work at that excellent compendium of knowledge being gathered by a physicist/astronomer who has been most helpful to me and my work.

"The Meru Project is based on 30 years of research by Stan Tenen into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet, and the mathematical structure underlying the sequence of letters of the Hebrew text of Genesis.

From the Introductory Text: 'The Meru Project has discovered an extraordinary and unexpected geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis that underlies and is held in common by the spiritual traditions of the ancient world. This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization. It applies to all whole systems, including those as seemingly diverse as meditational practices and the mathematics fundamental to physics and cosmology... Meru Project findings demonstrate that the relationship between physical theory and consciousness, expressed in explicit geometric metaphor, was understood and developed several thousand years ago.'"

Ogham includes binary math taken into other alphabets that maintain and develop archetypes and constructs of energy. In Luis Beth Nion it is a medicinal usage that is highlighted. There are many tracts and roots for Ogham and I am not the only researcher who sees it is similar to the I Ching which may be derived from it through the Tarim Basin Red-Heads who we can now say are the people Lao Tzu went to meet as he neared the end of his life on Earth. Chanting and other harmonic or clicking noises not unlike the whales are possibly the beginning of all language and ESP would have been more developed in pre-language times as well as what Plato noted about a writing alphabet leading to a loss of disciplined wisdom. The language development schools of the Phoenician Kelts all came from Ogham and it is widely acknowledged that Hebrew and other Mediterranean languages all came via the Phoenicians.

The Aymará language of Peru is developed by the Chachapoyas leaders of the Incas and earlier cultures there. These white Keltic people who were running Peruvian cocaine to Egypt before the time of Moses are the real nature of corporate or cultural history, which I cover in my book on that region. For that reason I need to provide some of the work related to what most people cannot fathom could be true. I will leave it to the reader to verify Balabanova and her forensic court admissible proof of the cocaine mummies that Professor Martin Bernal of Rutgers also thinks is excellent evidence. You can also look to the Bas-relief in Lima that shows Kelts there in the pre-ceramic era. Let's look at the work of Sister Serghetti of the Vatican for the matter of binary code or chaos science in these original sacerdotal codes or alphabets.

The Aymará Code:

Sister Serena Serghetti of the Franciscan Order is a great linguist and she used the Peruvian Aymará language in very interesting ways which support the theory that binary math was part of the 'Quipas' (said to be able to keep poetry) and Ogham as a root for all languages which we have and will continue to touch upon. Another recent report from Steve Connor of The Independent says these things that confirm the following quotation.

"... a leading scholar of South American antiquity believes the Inca did have a form of non-verbal communication written in an encoded language similar to the binary code of today's computers. Gary Urton, professor of anthropology at Harvard University, has re-analysed the complicated knotted strings of the Inca - decorative objects called khipu - and found they contain a seven-bit binary code capable of conveying more than 1,500 separate units of information."

This next quote is taken from a whistleblower site on the Web, the article dealt with Antarctica and some fishy things going on there at Lake Vostok, so please forgive the choppiness of my excerpting.

"But members of the archaeological community in the Near East point out that Serghetti is also one of the Vatican's top linguists... Serghetti first made waves as a linguist in the late 1990s when she presented a universal translator software application at a United Nations Earth Summit. Building on the work of Bolivian mathematician Ivan Buzman de Rojas, Serghetti used the ancient Aymará language of the Andes to translate English into more than 26 languages.

'The rigid, logical structure of Aymará itself is ideal for transformation into computer algorithm,' she said at the time. 'Its syntactical rules can be spelled out in the kind of algebraic shorthand that computers understand.'

Since then the U.S. National Security Agency has been trying to get its hands on Serghetti's system, according to one codebreaker from Britain's MI-6 intelligence branch who tried and failed to recruit Serghetti. 'The Aymará language is so pure that the NSA suspects it didn't just evolve like other languages but was constructed from scratch,' the MI-6 source said. {A Sacerdotal language like Hebrew, used by the university chaos science types?}

In fact, the earliest Aymará myth says that after the Great Flood, strangers attempted to build a city on Lake Titicaca -- Tiahuanaco with its great Temple of the Sun - but suddenly abandoned it and disappeared.

According to legend, they came from the lost island paradise of "Aztlan," the Aztec version of Atlantis. 'In other words,' said one Meso-American linguist, speaking on condition of anonymity, 'Sister Serghetti may well know the language of the Atlanteans.'"

Dr. Carter of John's Hopkins says it is possible that man was in the Americas 100,000 years ago and he says certainly 60,000. This article says the Indians had no ships to travel the ocean and yet - I know for sure the Mayans had larger ships than Columbus. The large hardwood trees of the area made up to 150 foot ships or boats. As to the need of sails they should know Romans were not big on sails which require windlass technology (Irish and Phoenicians had crude technology) to keep ships whole. I think if they wanted these dugouts could hoist sails in weather that was safe - just as shown the Peruvians did in their voyage bringing back a bronze chair and black princess. The same dugout technology is seen going from the Haida to Samoans on New Zealand. Hell; there are one man crafts going across every ocean today - some have people towing the sleeping boat as they walk on snowshoe types of footwear.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...pg=3695,776961

This link has much to be recommended even if it does not shine a light on Ogham as the origin of the Language of the BRDS (My last name). It says it is an Ur-Language which I am now more convinced than ever is founded by the DNN or D'Ainu since we have the over 500,000 year old art I have referred to in many posts. Homer said the DN or DNN (doubling letters tells how far away from the source of power they are perhaps) founded Greece, others say Danaus but remember most early alphabets had no vowels. Fulcanelli is tres important and Bridges has done another good job here. Think for yourself as you hold your hand in front of you and move your fingers to witness the knots of the quipas and the various letters of Ogham.

http://www.cogsci.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cg.../newpsy?11.007

From this link which is not clickable for me.

This target article has four sections. Section I sets out four principles which should guide any attempt to reconstruct the evolution of an existing biological characteristic. Section II sets out thirteen principles specific to a reconstruction of the evolution of language. Section III sets out eleven pieces of evidence for the view that vocal language must have been preceded by an earlier language of gesture. Based on those principles and evidence, Section IV sets out seven proposed stages in the process whereby language evolved: (1) the use of mimed movement to indicate an action to be performed, (2) the development of referential pointing which, when combined with mimed movement, leads to a language of gesture, (3) the development of vocalisation, initially as a way of imitating the calls of animals, (4) counting on the fingers leading into (5) the development of symbolic as distinct from iconic representation, (6) the introduction of the practice of question and answer, and (7) the emergence of syntax as a way of disambiguating utterances that can otherwise be disambiguated only by gesture.

This is Bridges and his thoughts on Green Languages.
http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html

This author was a Masonic linguist whose book took me 20 years to research completely enough to re-write it as my Ogham mentors asked of me. https://books.google.ca/books?id=YOG...esa%22&f=false

And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote - see this one.

http://www.originsnet.org/loslecture888k.pdf

If you know Druids used Ogham before the existence of Rome and that many Roman Emperors put bounties on the heads of Druids or sought to makes them do Rome's bidding you might understand why academics still follow the proscription against anything Druidic; and thus try to make Ogham appear as coming after Latin. And why the mercenary troops and priests of early Christian (I call the heathen horde.) invaders of the Americas destroyed crosses and Ogham all over the place.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=U5A...ham%22&f=false

The military use of propaganda is not new by any stretch of the imagination. People who accept nations and Empires as a natural and good outcome are in need of a slap in the face (and more). http://www.academia.edu/8855524/Caes...enous_Religion

R. A. S. Macalister was a top English archy/anthro linguist early in the 20th C.. He was in the camp which said Ogham came after Rome but learned more as time went by and it was seen all over the Americas. I recall him allowing a date around 1200 BCE before he died. But if you look at the variety of scripts and usages you can see there was a long time developing. It became Runes and is said to be from whence the I Ching began according to some (Including me). If you browse for Tiffinaugh you won't find it - but a top linguist who was part of the team who broke the Mayan Code says it is early Ogham and on the Peterborough Petroglyphs which document a 4th millennium BCE visit there by Woden-Lithi. His name is David Kelley, Professor Emeritus of the University of Alberta. I believe Tiffinaugh was a Libya region variation and you will see it in this compendium of Ogham scripts. https://www.google.ca/search?q=ogham...Q&ved=0CDgQ7Ak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._A._Stewart_Macalister

Druidic University:

Long before there was a Rome or Eternal City there was a Druidic University near Rennes-le-Chateau. Just as we saw Oxford University was built at the same location the Pheryllts (Druidic Alchemists like the Cabiri discussed by Lewis Spence) had a university you will find many locations sacred to the Kelts are usurped by Rome/Bruttii. Chartrés is one of the most intriguing of these sites. Rome made it a custom to build on the old cultures roads and churches or other sacred sites starting with Constantine and Heliopolis. I highly recommend Fulcanelli's Les Mysteres des Cathedrales if you can find it and if you are able to intuit code. Here is a little wisdom from a man who mentions Fulcanelli. The language of the region Saunière grew up in is in fact 'of Occamy' or Alchemy. It is Langue D'Oc (camy) or Languedoc. In fact the whole region is sometimes called by this name. When he mentions the Language of the Birds he is addressing the Bardic Troubadours of the Hibernian system. It is BRD and my last name.

Vincent Bridges is on the right track as he knows the Green Languages and the Language of the Birds which was originally BRD in vowel less script and symbols that became language or alphabets. Thomas Carlyle and his Cant is there too. Here is what Mr. Bridges says which ties Jesus into the forum of adept Hibernians or Gaedhils.

"It was also the "green language" of the Freemasons ('All the Initiates expressed themselves in cant,' Fulcanelli reminds us) who built the art gothique of the cathedrals. Ultimately the "art cot," or the "art of light," is derived from the Language of the Birds, which seems to be a sort of Ur-language taught by both Jesus and the ancients. It is also mentioned in the Sufi text, entitled "The Conference of the Birds," by Attar the Chemist. In de Tassey's French translation of this work, which Fulcanelli references, the "conference" of the title is translated as "language." De Tassey goes on to explain the complex linguistic metaphor beneath the simple fable. Fulcanelli uses the same method to decode the alchemical meaning of the cathedrals." (3)

See if you find a scientific observing approach in my reasoning which is not reduced to re-gurgitation and pandering like the schools. John Locke was called scientific and still influenced academia in the 1960s. He said we had no consciousness before we learned to speak or learned languages. He said dogs had no consciousness - and if he were a dog like his science buddies who kissed his ring and fawned on his theories supporting the Scale of Nature for three centuries - I would say they proved some of us have no ability to think or observe.

And for those who value DNA (which is constantly proving my history) we have this.

https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/castaways/

The Hill of Tara might be the oldest man made pyramid in the world. According to legends recounted to me by my Ogham mentor who grew up near Tara reading menhirs and other megaliths. Along with his sister they learned all five dialects of Ogham. No one else has learned this to my knowledge. He was a consultant to the Huntington Library when I met him. He is probably dead now but as he said it was later accepted that Hebrew came from the same Phoenician root all other Mediterranean languages came from. Many things he told me and much of the book he asked me to re-write has subsequently been proven. The link that follows covers more of these proofs which come long after we said they would.

http://www.mythicalireland.com/ancie...aratemple.html

http://www.gloriafarley.com/chap2.htm

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com...angSoul2nd.pdf

Ogham started as a sign language and included medical and mathematical advanced knowledge with separate dialects for each discipline (five including poetry or history, law as in Brehon, and spiritual invocational science, which is in Kaballah or the earlier Verbal Tradition of bards I call Qabala).

And because we now know mankind was advanced and refined with a major league intellect at least 550,000 years ago (In Mu or Indonesia from archaeology in 2014). I say that Lockean science which has kept us in the Dark Ages about how best to learn and develop our planet needs a major re-think. Maybe Koko the Gorilla can teach us.

There is also a heated debate about human speech origins. I have read that Neanderthal skulls showed no room for speech lobes until about 150,000 years ago. I considered it a reasonable assumption that inter-breeding was happening to cause that alteration but I wonder if Homo Sapiens had speech at that time too. I think some humans did and that includes the Mungo Man and Ainu but science will still need to prove it. More importantly is the development of consciousness and critical-thinking which archaeology now shows us was around long before the academics started down the path of this debate. Why don't they integrate knowledge from all fields of human endeavour? Isn't it more important to know how humans communicated even if they did not speak the languages any better than apes? I certainly know they were highly intelligent and able to communicate and know many things a lot of these scientists don't. Like ESP, attunement with plants and all lifeforms, mathematical and artistic refinements of great things that are not alien given but might even include action-at-a-distance communication or contact with a collective consciousness (Ein Soph, aliens, ancestors soulful collective and other things that many say; are not outside the realm of possibility). http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/ic...ch2000TICS.pdf

Here is another developed divinatory system I think is almost as old as Ogham and because I know people traveled from Europe to China for at least a million years (Even the Out of Africa theory agrees) I know there was cross-pollination of the all important divinatory knowledge including Ogham. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching

And then we have Britannica who appear willing to allow they don't really know much about anything related to Ogham and Runes. They should contact the Runic sub-committee on origins. They should read Gimbutas and know it is a good source for Old European scripts going back to the 7th Millennium BCE and glimpsing into greater antiquity. It makes me red in the face when people quote Wiki or Britannica and look no further. I hope anyone seeing Runes or Ogham can see it relates to sign languages and tally systems or Marshack's ancient lunar calendar which is at least 20,000 years old. It is archaeologically accepted as such after he fought 25 years to make people see the truth and that it was not mere farm implement scratches like all Ogham appears to be for those who are paid to never do research on it.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...gham-alphabets

http://www.irishmegaliths.org.uk/seanchlocha6.htm Last edited by R_Baird; Today at 12:59 PM.

If you have read the rest of this thread you know I think language began with consciousness before there even were white people. I think speech is not necessary to communication and knowledge but I am a weirdo - eh? Consider what I have said as you read where academia has been - and still is banishing people like me.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/48631...rigin-language

Here is further proof of something John Locke would never have believed while he was the top academic formulating the Scale of Nature that placed WASP people ahead of all sentient life on earth. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...931541/?no-ist

A modern scholar by the name of Daniel Matt provides us with this description of the power of symbols or the origins of spiritual consciousness therein. There are forms of meditation in every culture and concept of man and his relationship with the soul. Many of them have little to do with symbols or intellectual processes such as Mr. Matt provides in what follows. This particular ritual is contentious to some because it mentions the feminine aspect that is incorporated into the ancient knowledge of the Sphinx and was obliterated for many millennia by the Jehovah promoters who wanted men to dominate. The Shekhinah were once female goddesses in the Judaic religious complex. Our 'feminine' soul, can open doors to major insights beyond the intellectual or social conventions.

"UNSHEATHING THE SOUL PREPARE to meet your God. Prepare to devote your heart. Purify your body and select a special place where no one else in the world can hear your voice. Be totally alone. Sit in one spot in the room or the loft, and do not reveal your secret to anyone. If you can, do this by day, even for a little while, but the best way is to do it at night {Melatonin production increases at night-thus 'night-worker' is the meaning of melatonin.}. As you prepare to speak with your Creator, to seek the revelation of his power, be careful to empty your mind of all mundane vanities. Wrap yourself in your 'tallit' and put 'tefillin' on your head so that you will be filled with the awe of Shekhinah, who is with you at this moment. Wear clean garments, all white if you can. All this helps immensely in focussing your awe and love. If it is night, light many candles until your eyes shine brightly.

Then take hold of ink, pen and tablet. Realize that you are about to serve your God in joy. Begin to combine letters, a few or many, permuting and revolving them {This would be good training for people early in life and getting to know new languages.} rapidly until your mind warms up. Delight in how they move and in what you generate by revolving them. When you feel within that your mind is very, very warm from combining the letters and that through the combination you understand new things that you have not attained by human tradition nor discovered on your own through mental reflection, then you are ready to receive the abundant flow, and the abundance flows upon you, arousing you again and again.

Now turn your thoughts to visualizing the Name and its supernal angels, imagining them as if they were human beings standing or sitting around you, with you in the middle like a messenger about to be sent on a royal mission, waiting to hear about it from their lips, either from the king himself or from one of his ministers. Having imagined {N.B.} this vividly, prepare your mind and heart to understand the many things about to be conveyed to you by the letters being contemplated within you. Meditate on them as a whole and in all their detail, like one to whom a parable, a riddle, or a dream is being told, or like one perusing a book of wisdom, pondering a passage beyond his grasp. Interpret what you hear in an uplifting manner, approximating it as best you can {Chant}. Based on what you understand of it, evaluate yourself and others. All this will happen after you fling the tablet from your hands and the pen from your fingers, or after they fall by themselves due to the intensity of your thoughts.

Realize that the stronger the mental flow, the weaker become your limbs and organs. Your entire body will begin to tremble violently. You will think that you are about to die because your soul, overjoyed at what she {N.B.} has attained, will depart from your body. Consciously choose death over life, knowing that such death affects only the body and that thereby the soul lives eternally. Then you will know that you are capable of receiving the flow. If you then wish to honor the glorious NAME by serving it with the life of body and soul, hide your face, fear to gaze at God, and come no closer, like Moses at the burning bush. Return to the physical dimension, rise, eat and drink a little, inhale a fragrant aroma. Return your spirit to its sheath until another time. Rejoice in what you have, and know that God loves you.” (1)

Visualizing the colours of the light and breathing from Yogic disciplines is a much more commonly thought of meditation. There are as many ways to meditate as there are trees in the forest. Each one is different if only by the fact of each person being different.

I: - A vowel that didn't appear in sacerdotal alphabets for which there is little, or should I say not one IOTA of, reason to hold up for personal glorification. The ego is man's greatest hindrance and his competitiveness possesses him like the demons he has created in his IGNORANCE!

I O TORUS:

Mathematics has a language so pure it cannot lie. Energy has every reason to conform to good mathematical formulae and this is said to be the best way of communicating. Digitized 'bits' are not what it is about; though they are binary math that came from it, and make our computer age possible. In 1650 BC An Egyptian scribe copied something into what is called the Rhind Papyrus. Where it came from is anyone's guess. It includes binary math.

That being said I must confess this particular piece has many things in it that I don't understand. I have read some things related to it but never heard of it in the terminology 'I O Torus'. You can presume that it has merit and that the writer herself doesn't fully understand it either. Or you can judge it as actual fact derived from 'The Table of Destiny' which it may well be through the 'Mark of Qayin'. If she did not include a research project done in France, I would not be moved to include it under this heading or even use the term. I would find other ways to express what I think it is dealing with. It certainly is an exercise to test whether or not the reader has an open mind.

"As I worked on my next book, 'Secret of the Grail', I stared in amazement at the 8,000 year old 'alphabet' before me. Although, I had kept a copy of these strange 'symbols' close to my computer for months now without understanding why, suddenly, in that moment I realized where I had seen these curious geometrical signs before - in the hundreds of crop circle photographs that I had examined over the years." (1)

The work of Marija Gimbutas is probably what led to her language that she is calling the 'Ea ANNA' script. 'Ea' is Greek for 'of' and 'de' and rather than her name it may relate to the De Danaan, whether she knows it or not. Gimbutas and others like Richard Rudgely who wrote 'Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age' call it Old European. She (DeAnna) appears bent on the figurines that look like 'grey' aliens. The epistemic art background of these and other amorphous figures has little to do with aliens and may have something to do with human auras, or just representational art. The Tartessus use of a language reported by Strabo seems at least 1,000 years older than this dating, but the halls of academia want more proof. The Saharan alphabet is from the same period. The roots of all language include divinatory math such as will be contemplated in her article; but language had a sign language root and chanting spiritual root that we shall explore under Ogham. It would appear likely that there is a human type race (Mungo Man or even older ones) that co-existed with Homo sapiens and taught them some of these early language or communication tools. It is quite likely that the de Danaan were some of their students or even possible they were these ancient hominids.

As to the alien Mars root of humanity I am not inclined as yet to buy it. The recent discovery of water on Mars and life in meteoric material from Mars may buffet these claims. Anything is possible, but I prefer to look for answers that are constructed with step by step logic.

"Furthermore, as incredulous as it seemed, I remembered that in 'The McDaniel Report', Professor Stanley McDaniel carefully and painstakingly details the curious 'markings' seen on the computer enhancements of the Mars 'Face' - strange markings immediately recognizable in the language that I named the EA ANNA Script for the 'House of ANNA.' {A second set of photos of the 'Mars Face' in closer definition show no face but a rectangular base that Mars origin enthusiasts are now focused upon. The 'face' is NOT a FACE and it was nice of NASA to task subsequent flights to address the concerns of people.}

In other words, here was a 'mathematical' language carbon dated at 8,000 years old (possibly 500 million years old according to one researcher), an ancient language comprised of strange symbols that reminded me of various Native American signs. In fact, the small dots and bi-lines, obvious mathematical symbols possibly representing the Power's of one, two, three, etc., could be found in the Mayan numerical system. I also realized that although particular carbon dating methods could be called into question, the fact was that perhaps hundreds of thousands of the figurines of the Great Mother Goddess as Creator of Mankind were inscribed with these geometrical designs. {I have seen evidence to draw the beginning of the connection between Old European markings in Gimbutas's book 'Language of the Goddess' that allows this correlation with Mayan.}...

Although the first language on Earth is considered to be Sumerian, this enigmatic alphabet was irrefutably dated at least 2,000 years older. {Rudgely says it was accepted as an alphabet until the dating showed it was 2,000 years older. Then they called it 'notation' or tallies. He correctly decries the lack of integrity that alters facts to fit prevailing theories, and gives many examples of this phenomenon [ego?]. He is an Oxford trained expert in art history as it applies to archaeology.} A startling revelation that indicates that rather than ancient civilizations migrating from east to west, from Mesopotamia as previously believed, {There are many scholars since the early 70s who have given this perception a rude going over from all points of reference, especially engineering and the social structure of adepthoods around Stonehenge, etc.} these peacefully co-existing societies migrated from old Europe {Where the Keltic god DANA and DN=Don and Danube, as well as DNN=Danaan or Homer's Denians.} to the Middle East. This also explained why the Mother Goddess worshipped by all ancient civilizations, including the Hopi who still revere her as the Snake Mother {The 'serpent' in the Milky Way and the cosmology of many observers of the heavens.} who came to Earth to create mankind {A reason why when the 'snake' didn't touch the Earth in the heavens that the Inca people knew a momentous change was about to occur. This is a part of the TV documentary I mentioned earlier in reference to the Inca.}, is still recognized as AN or ANNA in Ireland and Scotland, whereas in the Middle East, the early northern semites had altered the female name of AN or ANU to that of a male 'god'. At the same time, Sumerologists have acknowledged a fact that has been largely suppressed; a distinctly female language existed in Sumer. This language was used exclusively for sacred purposes much as the strange markings in the EA ANNA script were inscribed exclusively on female figurines of the 'Mother'...

At the same time, in order to understand the Mars mystery, it is absolutely crucial to examine the major difference between ancient civilizations that practiced a loosely defined 'religion' of nature and traditional religions of today that worship a male 'god'. While the earliest civilizations honored the Mother as Creator, through elaborate ceremonies associated with the cycles of seasons, offering gifts of food and flowers, traditional religions rake in billions of tax free dollars, much of it traceable to gun running, drug trafficking and money laundering operations. Goddess 'worshipping' (a term not used until the 16th century) civilizations believed in freedom of choice; the importance of self-experience and that it was possible to communicate directly with a higher source {Do you think a son of the 'arch-tecton' family of David and Solomon was raised as an intellectual Essene or 'Therapeutae' to know this and other things?=Jesus.}. Therefore, it was not necessary to communicate through an intermediary such as a priest, rabbi or minister; consequently, love was more important than power {The 'living father within' and 'We are all the children of God' (YHVH). of Jesus.}. A far cry from today's power structures that are directly involved in suppressing the individual right of freedom of choice and the slow erosion of our constitutional rights {And a reason for the treatment of the 'money-changers' in the Temple [of the Sadducees] by Jesus.}...

Is it possible, that as the evolution of humanity took place, these curious symbols were originally a 'telepathic' language used as a means of communication between humans and deities that were extraterrestrial in origin {Or advanced hominids like the Mungo Man}? Indeed, two EA ANNA script symbols in particular strongly suggest that this is the case - the I (a line) and the O (dot or circle).

As nanotechnologist, B. C. Crandall told us, the 'I' and the 'O' somehow accesses 'memory', or possibly a higher intelligence. When a particular molecule in the eye sees, reads or writes these two binary figures. Much as the computer is programmed, the I and O were used to open and close memory. Neurologists also acknowledge that the geometric symbols in the Crop Circles are called 'Antopitic' forms. These forms vary between people but this sacred geometry is seen in the early stages of meditation. Then, as the 'hyperdimensional' brain of the individual goes deeper into altered states of consciousness, these geometric forms mix with the familiar forms of everyday life...

HYPERDIMENSIONAL PHYSICS

The I O Torus

In order to discuss certain ideas which go beyond the bounds of three-dimensions, physicists and mathematicians have developed concepts such as hyper-cubes and hyper-spheres. While we can draw a three dimensional sphere or a cube on a two dimensional surface, the drawing can only show one view of the object, no matter how we turn the two dimensional drawing. We can make three dimensional models and two dimensional drawings of hyper-dimensional objects, but there is never enough room in two or three dimensions to show what the full hyper-dimensional object really looks like.

In a reflexive universe, Arthur Young writes, 'the formula for the volume of the Einstein-Eddington universe, the so-called hypersphere, is 2 R,' this is the same as the volume of the I O Torus with an infinitely small hole! From this, we see that there is a strong mathematical relationship between an I O Torus (a three dimensional object) and a hyper-sphere (a hyper-dimensional object). The I O Torus, a symbol that relates to hyperdimensional physics is also capable of two kinds of rotation {Remember the high spin atomic entry}. It can rotate about its central axis and it can turn through itself.

To understand what the I O Torus looks like, imagine an eliptical shaped 'smoke-ring' or donut, the 'line' of light (or space as the I, in the script) passing through the center of the circle describes it best. This 'I' or line of 'energy' passing through the center of the circle has a positive pole and a negative pole, furthermore, additional research may prove that the 'I' and the 'O' in the EA ANNA scripts represent, in physics terms the wave and the particle.

The I O Torus may also explain, why an extraordinary experiment performed by Alain Aspect's team of scientists in Paris has been virtually ignored. Aspect's team brilliantly confirmed quantum theory, the study of matter at the subatomic level, which proved one of the following possibilities: either objective reality does not exist and it is meaningless for us to speak of things or objects as having any reality beyond the mind of an observer, or else faster than light communication {This, before NEC showed 300 X light speed last year.} with the future and the past is possible. These are not hypothetical assertions. According to Aspect's confirmed theory, at least one of the two above options must now be accepted as fact. Thus the I O Torus may provide the key to faster than light communication with the future and the past, perhaps as it opens and closes memory, as well as the key to 'free energy' or cold nuclear fusion. This may be the reason the northern Semites (early Hebrews) and the early Romans erased every trace of the original symbol for the Torus. {We will prove a connection of the Bruttii and sons of Aeneas that founded both England and Rome later.} The 'Torus' symbol was altered, not only by the northern Semites, but by the Egyptians {The symbol of the bee in Egypt and Crete to Miletus/Phocaea will show a trail with massive money that makes sense of all of history up to Napoleon who was made Holy Roman Emperor with a bee festooned robe as he took the crown from the Pope and placed it on his own head.}, into a circle with a cross in the middle {The 'rosae crucis' symbol.}, a hieroglyph used to describe 'place' or the 'city'.

As my research continued into the EA ANNA script, I soon discovered that various goddess worshipping civilizations had protected the secrets of this particular mathematical language. In the beginning, I found the EA ANNA mathematical symbols in the Sacred Geometry {Golden Section of Masonry} associated with the Brotherhood of Pythagoras {see Croton entry}, an organization that honored Nature and revered the Mother as Creator. I also recognized the EA ANNA script in the cipher code of the Knights Templar, a secretive organization that evidence reveals was an off shoot of the Pythagorean Brotherhood after they were virtually eliminated {Incorporated into a new larger theme.} by the early Romans." (2)

She continues to develop partial understandings of the Templar/Mason and Bilderberg 'octopus' without knowledge of key players like the Illuminati of Weisthaupt, Hibernians and Cecil Rhodes or the Merovingians. She has a bent to develop or add-on to the alien theory of the Christian Mystery Schools and myth-makers which is taking her judgement way away from obvious things that are readily provable. However, she is on a course of truth in the area of science and such things as anti-gravity and time.

I have often been asked where and when did alchemy begin. I say things like - "It began when people started thinking and observing". There are many methods of observation and conclusion (The Scientific Method developed by alchemists long before Roger Bacon who was an alchemist.). Here is a good guess about the origin of divination or magic and what became alchemy.

And the Rosicrucians of the Masonic Lodges have maintained much of the ritual and knowledge even if most of them are not able to decode the rituals, symbols and words they speak. It may surprise some people to see German historian C. Besoldus (1577-1638) claiming that the name Huns came from a Keltic word meaning 'Great Magicians'. Surely this is what the Druids and 'smiths' were able to do. They were even able to create spiritual visions of such force that whole armies would shudder and quake, then run from the field of battle. This book is much more than a statement on the nature of propaganda and yet it can only begin to cover all our human potential might have allowed or might yet allow.

When did the potential of consciousness become useful? A long time before there was a word for alchemy most likely. Here are some links of value to any person.
http://www.goddess-studio.com/MAGIC-...ya_1-19-07.pdf

http://www.gnostics.com/review.kybalion.html

Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses and comets. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing. But it often had ghastly results as in the case of Pizarro's men hacking and hewing thousands to death because their leader told his army that could easily have killed all the Spaniards to lay down their arms. History seldom tells you about the written agreement between this leader and Pizarro done about a year earlier on the occasion of Pizarro arriving in South America. The leader had used the Cosmic serpent astronomy as his reason for predicting the arrival of a new age. Sometimes this was done over a century in advance as in the case of the Holy Romans who worked with Aztecs to alter the Mayan calendar to predict the arrival of what Cortez brought to fruition on the first day of wheat - the return of the white g-ds.

The Greek oracles were often in an hallucinatory state due to gases coming up from the earth according to recent archaeology. They really didn't heed to hallucinate to repeat what they had been paid to say in order to assist getting people to venture out in new expeditions to colonize or defeat some other place.

If you go back a lot further you find priesthoods attuned to helping people and improving many conditions. The trust developed by ancient shamans was usurped by religions with interpreters running nations. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

The following link is selling the I Ching as the earliest divinatory system. It is derived from Ogham as are the runes; I am looking at a kind of Tarot deck titled Ogham, The Celtic Oracle by Peter Pracownik and Andy Baggott. It is based on Tree Ogham which is just one kind of Ogham along with others like Beth Luis Nion and all runes.

The author of the following site says the Chinese invented paper - it occurs naturally on trees in Central America - better than papyrus which is also older than they say for Chinese paper. Yes, maybe the Chinese refined something a little more. But if you read the whole article you see more BELIEF and little truth. That is not to say I disagree with the thrust of the article - we do indeed benefit from knowledge developed by humans over more than a million years before the advent of writing and alphabets which Plato noted lead us away from wisdom and discipline. There are other divinatory systems which are similar to Ogham - the Australian message sticks studied by Marshack come to mind. Any random thing which fell was a sign or could become a sign as well as hand signs which Ogham obviously came from and developed.

http://divination.com/resources/articles/history/

The Dream Dancers of Africa probably saw chimps dancing around 5,000,000 or more years ago. The ingestion of hallucinogens is a logical source for divination origins. Here is a very early divination system which may be as old as dancing. http://santeriachurch.org/obi-the-co...la-nut-oracle/

Murray Gell-Mann got a Nobel Prize and is the individual who named the sub-atomic energy or particle termed the Quark. He is an aficionado of Orisha worship - thus Santeria and Voudou.

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

Marshack's deer antler lunar calendar was ridiculed in the same manner as Ogham - farm implement scratches - they said for decades.

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, (And now 500,000 plus years in Indonesia, 350,000 years for the matriarchal figure found at Berekhat Ram - etc. etc.) a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.i...m_kimball.html

Norumbega is hotly debated by egoists and various people with a lot of perverse agendas. In the following account we see it called Aranbega or a word including the name of islands near present day Ireland. The Aran Islands include motifs found in Greece and southern Africa. Probably this is all more co-incidence and anomalous nonsense I am spouting if you get the opinion of a teacher-type who has not researched much of anything but lies told by previous paid liars.

http://www.davistownmuseum.org/InfoN...gaDeCosta.html

I posit the people on what is called Ireland are the Phoenicians (followers of Finn and the Fianna). They travelled the whole world and I have used every science and discipline with numerous proofs in each to prove it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogygia#...ount_by_Strabo

https://books.google.ca/books?id=jtB...ogygia&f=false

http://www.atlantismaps.com/forum/index.php?topic=137.0

Norumbega is hotly debated by egoists and various people with a lot of perverse agendas. In the following account we see it called Aranbega or a word including the name of islands near present day Ireland. The Aran Islands include motifs found in Greece and southern Africa. Probably this is all more co-incidence and anomalous nonsense I am spouting if you get the opinion of a teacher-type who has not researched much of anything but lies told by previous paid liars.

http://www.davistownmuseum.org/InfoN...gaDeCosta.html

Apollo is a sun god and one of many derived from Osiris as explained by Sir James Frazer in his epic book The Golden Bough. This link/book has much to say about Hecateus and Hyperboreans including Abaris (trans. rabbi) the Druid. It shows how people travelled great distances and kept in touch despite how our nation-building Empire history portrays our roots.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=hhr...ataeus&f=false

BTW - the geoglyphs all over the world look like Rongorongo - a language! Check out David Kelley and the breaking of the Mayan code. It was both pictographic and alphabetaic. Aymara is from the region you call Incan - due to stupid history selling vile colonial or imperialistic Empire agendas.

The TV show on Mummies yesterday had a girl found high atop a mountain with an active volcano which they unearthed and determined came from the so-called Incas. The rulers were Incas - not the people. The rulers were white people in league with Pizzaro's type. There is proof of over three thousand years of continuous trade with the so-called Old World. There is proof of contact for ten thousand years before that. And tell me why normal academics don't say where the people came from in the first place or deny all proofs older than their history (based on the Flat Earth lie of religion) says. Anywho - enough of my usual rant. This girl shocked the discoverers because her hands looked like she was freshly placed there - they said she looked as if she were asleep. They made no mention of Peruvian mummies found in the north of the Emerald Isles or the Canary Islands funerary practices which are identical. They did not explain how ancients who they say had no metal working or advanced culture could know these things BEFORE Europeans did - or even consider that as a possibility. Heck, these dense dolts don't even talk about Incas and Mayans being from similar source trading ventures. DNA is wrecking their denial however - the Ainu blood is all over Peru and I hope more research shows what I believe to be the case with the Mayans.

The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics from Peruvian conquerors and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say: "Rongorongo, a system of glyphs discovered in the 1800s, is believed to represent an older version of the Rapanui language. However, the decipherment of rongorongo is an ongoing process and it is not yet clear whether or not Rongorongo is a form of writing or some other of cultural expression." Linguists I have read say the same Rongorongo is found in Central America as well as northern India. I have shown good scholars demonstrating that Buddhist influences on the Mayan and Mayan influences on India such as the origin of the mathematical concept of zero prove what is also proven through numerous cultural similarities that Professor Scherz found his Indian (not casino Indians) students noticed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapa_Nui_people

Other entries on Wikipedia go further and seek to deny any connection with the Indus Valley from 4,000 and more years ago. As per usual they also call natives liars and anyone who believes natives could actually read Rongorongo something similar or amateur. "In the late 19th century, within a few years to decades of the destruction of Easter Island society by slave raiding and introduced epidemics, two amateur investigators recorded readings and recitations of rongorongo tablets by Easter Islanders. Both accounts were compromised at best, and are often taken to be worthless, but they are the only accounts from people who may have been familiar with the script first-hand." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decipherment_of_rongorongo

I said Ilavarta was in touch with far away places through ocean travel over six thousand years ago. Perhaps I should say the Magan culture nearby has traded with South Asia for a long time and I wish the digs near the mouth of the Persian Gulf where this culture was located weren't being destroyed. Silly old me, I recall many early alphabets had no vowels and 'h' was just a sound made by the aspiration of tongue and cheek. I also know 'y' in many scripts looked like the waves of the ocean and 'g' came therefrom by writing it quickly I suggest. Yep, silly old me - I see Magans and Mayans have common roots. But I actually listen to Mayan native origin stories about three brothers coming from the West over the ocean.

I do seem to integrate a lot of different studies, more than most academics. Here we have something from a ceramics Museum which tells us sea-trade with India and Vietnam is a lot older than you might think and yet it leaves open the likely fact of far more ancient trade. Maybe it is part of my need to prove mankind is an asshole by being one myself, you might say.

"Vietnam is one of many Asian countries having a long-standing and famous tradition of ceramics production. Vietnam also is one of three countries including Vietnam, China and Japan that exported ceramics developed in other countries. The manufacture of Vietnamese ceramics has been formed and developed from the 1st to the 3rd centuries and strongly developed since Vietnam had won their freedom in the early 10th century." http://www.themua.org/collections/fi...542d74cfe2.pdf

The whole situation becomes clearer when you get actual Sumerian records saying they were a colony (not of aliens) of people out of Dilmun or where the Phoenicians built and sold ships in 2800 BCE to the far away Egyptians. In another colony of theirs where Memphis was a key administrative center. That would be about half way between their Byblos sites in Lebanon and on the Persian Gulf. Then you will see Tocharians mentioned in the next site. That is a language of The Mummies of Urumchi near the Great Wall of China and Temujin's Altaic and Ainu homeland. That language is most like Luwian or Crete's ancient script which reports say are on the urban structures at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico near Cuba.

The legends of the Keltoi say they had four main administrative centers. One of them is always Crete, but I suspect Urumchi area was one from 20,000 BCE to 500 BCE when Professor Scherz's student Joan Price of the American Institute of Archaeology demonstrates they left and came to join earlier settlers near Wisconsin and became the Fox and Sauk Indians (Casino type). It is entirely possible that it was not Urumchi but rather Ulan Bator as Churchward says civilization began there 200,000 years ago. They are close to each other but we have little in the way of archaeology near Ulan Bator before we found Denisovan Man recently. For more on this you should read my thread on the Ainu (DNN of the Kelts or Kets, I now propose.).

https://earthistheaim2.wordpress.com...-arabia-magan/

And then there is the Mongolian Blue spot to think about. As you read this blog please remember the spots disappear or they are not what is relevant. http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,537413,537413 Also remember there are lots of proofs for the Mormon history of pre-Columbian peopling of the Americas - we have hundreds here. Check out linguist Cyrus Gordon for more.

Linguists of many ages and locales have inspired my research, MacDari was foremost among them but MacManus quotes many more ancient people who confirmed what MacDari wrote. I had to wade and weed through many nationalistic and egoistic pages to distill the essence and then get other sciences to prove the total picture. Here is an excellent book which gives glimpses into pre-Christian Keltic knowledge and laws. It had to be destroyed because the Kelts knew nature was god and no person was the owner of god. https://books.google.ca/books?id=Y91...cManus&f=false

When seeking for facts after Rome has burned all records or killed and exiled all truth-tellers it is no easy task.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=dah...ans%22&f=false

https://books.google.ca/books?id=iPU...ans%22&f=false

D. J. Conway writes about the followers of Finn and the Fianna in 'Celtic Magic' which ties the 'F' and 'Ph' of Phoenicians to the Keltic king Finn. The 'Red-heads' are many places including Tarim near the' present Great Wall of China. In a recent National Geographic you can see their mummified remains and red hair. They were in Genghis Khan's Altaic region in 3,000 BC according to archaeology which likes to call them 'proto-Celts'.

Bucky Fuller knew what it took to develop geometry and trigonometry through ocean travel by the stars. He was always observing intently and then taking another vantage point to integrate what he saw before concluding or starting to limit what might be real. He would agree with me that Flores Island artifacts of 825,000 years ago prove advanced man was there a million years ago and that it took time for that human to get there, away from his culture or civilization. I don't think he would simply state it was homo habilis and a less evolved human given the Black Skull and many other finds that make any evolutionary tree impossible to affirm according to the discoverer of Lucy. I know Bucky would love conversing with one member of the team who found Lucy in the Olduvai Gorge area - I refer to Hank Wesselman. Hank has become a major scientific proof of shamanic mind development.

I have followed this area of research since I was a teenager. In my mid 20s about forty years ago I met the man who brought the first porpoise into captivity at the Wometco Enterprises Miamarina. We became friends and talked about the five different layers of sound or bandwidths they use and whether or not the mystics were right about them having walked on land at one point. In my mid 40s I was at Tulum in Mexico where they have many porpoises and detailed presentations on their evolution. They said about 200 Million years ago the porpoise was a wolf-like creature who walked the land.

Personally I find many dogs are very empathic and have ESP. Yogi Ramacharaka said our American domesticated animals have a higher spiritual attunement than humans who have to focus their attention on acquisition of food and shelter. Maslow's theories on survival and the hierarchy of needs are not as well developed as Yogic understanding which greatly pre-date his Hierarchy of Needs. Today you have autistic children and Alzheimer's patients benefitting from being with porpoises for just 15 minutes.

The people in Hawaii working with animals and porpoises are gaining great knowledge and I applaud their work, but getting an animal to understand us as a means to prove they are wise or conscious in the same manner we are, might not be what should be researched. Shamans and animal trainers including people I have met, who share knowledge without sound to and from animals do exist. It can be seen in the movie Crocodile Dundee when he gestures with his hand and tilts his head to the water buffalo on the road. A reading of The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield might be a place they could start.

"No single trait has been linked more closely with the human species than has language. However, the definition of language and its uniqueness as a human trait continue to be areas of study and debate. Some, such as the linguist Noam Chomsky, take an evolutionary discontinuity position professing that language is a highly unique adaptation supported by special modifications of the brain that appear only in humans. Others, such as the anthropologist Barbara King, favor a continuity position, which suggests that language must have its roots in earlier hominoid adaptations....

Recent work with bonobo chimpanzees, pioneered by Sue Savage-Rumbaugh, has emphasized language comprehension and has progressed well beyond the earlier ape language studies. The bonobos have shown an ability to learn to understand instructions given in spoken English sentences. Together with some of her earlier work, Savage-Rumbaugh has shown that chimpanzees can learn to appreciate the symbols (words) of the language “referentially.” The understanding that words refer to things or events in the real world is one of the key characteristics of human language. Among other things, referential understanding enables us to discuss things that are not immediately present or that happened at a different place or time....

The television medium can display scenes that are representations of the real world, or sometimes of imagined worlds. As viewers, we understand this and often respond to the displayed content similarly to how we might respond to the real world. We of course understand that it is a representation, and not the real world. It appears, however, that an appreciation of television as a representation of the real world does not come easily to animals, even to apes. Sue Savage-Rumbaugh wrote in her book, Ape Language, that chimpanzees show at most a fleeting interest in television, and that from their behavior it was not possible to infer that they were seeing anything more than changing patterns or forms. Her own language -trained chimpanzee subjects, Sherman and Austin, only learned to attend to and interpret television scenes after months of exposure in the presence of human companions who reacted to the scenes by exclaiming or vocalizing at appropriate times. Louis Herman, Palmer Morrel-Samuels and Adam Pack tested whether the dolphin Akeakamai might respond appropriately to language instructions delivered by a trainer whose image was presented on a television screen. Akeakamai had never been exposed to television of any sort previously. Then, for the first time, the researchers simply placed a television monitor behind one of the underwater windows in the dolphin’s habitat and directed Akeakamai to swim down to the window. On arriving there she saw an image of the trainer on the screen. The trainer then proceeded to give Akeakamai instructions through the familiar gestural language. The dolphin watched and then turned and carried out the first instruction correctly and also responded correctly to 11 of 13 additional gestural instructions given her at that same testing session. In further tests, Akeakamai was able to respond accurately even to degraded images of the trainer, consisting, for example, of a pair of white hands moving about in black space. The overall results suggested that Akeakamai spontaneously processed the television displays as representations of the gestural language she had been exposed to live for many years previously."

http://www.dolphin-institute.org/res...l_language.htm

The elephant named Ruby sells art she produces in an Arizona zoo. Sea Lions and many other animals are being studied - as I say, I look forward to seeing how humans adapt to animal language. Maybe it is due to reading too many Edgar Rice Burroughs novels that I think this way. Maybe it is because I can attract birds without memorizing their mating calls or affect cats without any previous interaction. Naw, a crow might caw and imitate us but surely the fact that they can raise cats and befriend other species means nothing at all. All those natives who attune to their clan animal or crow are just savages, like all so many academic books tell us.

I have twice as much to put in this thread - ready when you want it.

Want it. Need it.
Already cracked quantum enxryption. Have all except other half of key (ki). Am going to get it now, A. Will still need ?:

yxttSRttxy : yxoaSRoaxy
S?R

Because I'm past cold fusion and found Aymara 4:02am today.
It's my name
Susan Marie Herbert
Have a value for M? D?
SMR!? SDR?

I've been looking for R for 2 weeks!; forming circle the y is fused with y...MD is dynamic sweet spot in space as time =
amount of mass. Soooooo
Mass multiplied by what D???

Last edited:
Btw, I spend my days reverse engineering universe and the everything in it as I'll be benefit via giving free energy away but I'll rot in a negative dimension or worse the void before I profit by selling it.

Was beach bum astrophysicist,
Now desert rat astrophysicist.

America! Number 1 In Particle Physics Since July, 4th 1776!

Last edited:
Back