• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike

Paranormal Adept
While we wait for ET to land on the white house lawn and tell the Galaxys funniest joke, lets post earths funniest stuff, let me start the ball rolling with a very "human" funny.....

msTSe.jpg

While we wait for ET to land on the white house lawn and tell the Galaxys funniest joke, lets post earths funniest stuff, let me start the ball rolling with a very "human" funny.....

msTSe.jpg

in all fairness mike, i WAS only eight

one of my favorites from last fall, it helps if you're a sadist. as it turned out other than getting the wind knocked out of him he was o.k..

the quotes below were from the huff post, the cyclist's name is evan van der spuy, the antelope's name is Springbok ram der guy :(

'...Shockingly, the visibly shaken -- and audibly groaning -- van der Spuy didn't suffer any serious injuries, although his helmet was shattered. He tweeted later that he's "stable with nothing more than a very stiff neck," thanking his team mates for their help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back