• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Odd happenings but pretty cool though

L

legrand

I live in Michigan and my Father died of cancer exactly a year ago today. Since then There has been some strange things happen, but none of them scary.
First when I am alone I have heard footsteps come from the master bedroom to the bathroom about 10 times since he died. They do not sound like him though, and sound like someone a little lighter. He lost a lot of weight with the cancer and he did happen to die in the house in my arms while I took him to the bathroom from the bedroom. This is a frequent thing and honestly I find it pretty cool. I normally grab my Walther P99 and take a complete walkthru of the house because I would just love it to be a burgler but no such luck. I end up never finding anything.
The other thing strange only happened one time. I woke up at 7 like normal, and when I got to the main floor EVERY light on the floor was on. Every room, even the ones that are not used at all. Lights I never use were on. one of the rooms that is locked up because there are valueables and a safe in even had all the lights on. Since my father got sick and I am disabled from serving over in Iraq I came back to live with him and I am now the only one living there. I know for a fact that I did not do it. True it was a bit unnerving but after getting shot at for months on end I found it more exciting and intresting then anything else. I have walked into a few cold spots in the house too and I am not sure what to make of them.

Ok on to me. Since I am disabled I do happen to be on medications. I suffered a closed head injury and it has been found that I have a cyst in my brain. I have disabling migranes and see stars in my vision. I get tired very easily and suffer from PTSD. I am sure that does not help when it comes to the whole ghost thing but better to be honest about all this since I think here in the paracast forums we are more interested in the TRUTH then sensationilsm. I am on Vicoden, Ultram, and Imitrex in somewhat heavy doses. It could be possible that it is those meds that are doing this but I doubt it since I never have blackouts or anything. Also among believers of the supernatural I am also a Richard Dawkins type Athiest. I do not believe in a soul and I do not believe in a spirit. So I do not know what to make of it. I do not think it is my dad coming back or anything I just find these odd occurances strange and kind of exciting.
I have another post of another experience I had as a teen (I am now 30) where I was on no meds or drugs at all. I think this could be a good thing to discuss since I take that rare atheists view of the world.

Well thanks for reading this and let me know what you guys think of it good or bad.

Back