• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 27, 2019 — Katina Kyle, a.k.a. K-Town

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Early in the Katina Kyle appearance, the "dead-ending" and sometimes hoarding of huge amounts of UFO investigative reports was discussed.

I suggest that a "taking it to the next level" effort might be, (if enough conscientious volunteers were available,) to CODIFY significant numbers of the best reports, into a system of database files.

Then, an ON LINE QUERY system could be set up so that anyone on the planet could query the data, looking for relationships and conclusions which aren't obvious just looking at a huge stack of file boxes.

What would give this option exceptional knowledge-advancing power is that with people, our best ideas don't occur on day one. With an on line query system, ideas could be tested and refined over TIME.

Another bonus would be that finally, serious scientists could work on the available data ANONYMOUSLY. They wouldn't have to worry about being "outed."

Codification means setting up a large list of case characteristics. Basic stuff like the who, when, where, sighting class, sighting specifics, personal characteristics of the observer(s), physical traces, radar data.

An on line query system would look like a much-enhanced search engine. It could provide simple counts of cases with checked-off characteristics. Asking this database about COMBINATIONS of characteristics is where many hidden insights can be revealed, which may never be realized by just reading papers.

The database could also be asked for not just counts, but actual LISTS of cases which exhibit combinations of characteristics. Such lists would suggest further query criteria.

What makes it unique is the computer's power to bring every little scrap of data together, accurately, in seconds.

This is how I suggest all that "hoarded" data could propel UFOlogy to new heights, and could bring the serious scientific establishement on board.

What about that, Gene, Katina, Randall?

-- Squirrel

Katina touched on this idea in passing.
Does anyone know whether the Bible endorses a flat earth doctrine? If so so, could you point me to the relevant verse(s)?

Almost done with the show, I'm loving this guest and the all the rabbit holes being dug.
Great job guys!
Thanks. We loved having Katina on the show and plan on having her back fairly regularly on our shorter After The Paracast for updates on what's going on with the paranormal community.

Katina Kyle seems like a perfectly lovely person. I fully intend to check out some episodes of her paranormal-based podcast. However, it was clear she is a novice and just getting started in this area. That’s not a criticism, we all have to start somewhere but some of her references showed she has more researching to do.

One example, I think we can all agree that it’s been many, many years since Linda Moulton Howe was considered a well-respected voice in this field. Rick Doty got her on the bus to disinfo crazy town over two decades ago and not only has she not looked back, she’s doubled and tripled down on the crazy. Additionally, any mention of Gaia TV as one’s source for credible information earns you immediate demerits. Peep LMH’s show on Gaia for an example. Then the flat earth/Bible talk? No thank you.

Regarding UFOs being demonic forces and Lue Elizondo’s public comments that certain lawmakers did indeed approach him personally to warn him that he was meddling with demons, Nick Redfern wrote about this group, the Collins Elite, in his 2010 book, Final Events: And the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife. I’m pretty sure he came on The Paracast at one point to discuss it. It’s sad, but not surprising, that ignorant, anti-science, religious zealots are rife within the government. You may even know them by their less secret, more popular nomenclature... Republicans.

K-town’s reference to William Tompkins during the chat also made me roll my eyes. I’ve read his book, Selected By Extraterrestrials, primarily because he was featured on the 2017 MUFON Convention panel about the “secret space program,” along with charlatans Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and Michael Salla (surprisingly, Richard Dolan participated as well, but after Roswell Slides Mexico City, the new norm for him I guess. Video of the panel discussion is on YouTube if you have time to waste). I was familiar with the other panelists’ fantasy-based and evidence-free claims but knew nothing of Tompkins story. His book would not disappoint! For ease of summary, I include an edited version of my Amazon review of the Kindle Edition below:

AMAZON KINDLE REVIEW:
Utterly ridiculous book. Frankly, I was rather surprised while reading this tall tale, full of morally casual, sexually voracious “female” Nordic aliens masquerading as military contractor secretaries positioned to both “spy on” and “inspire” (by fucking) the engineers of these alleged “secret projects” for our alien overlords. That prolific author, Nick Redfern, was tangentially involved in editing this bullsh*t “memoir” is unfortunate and rather surprising.

Don't look for any answers, or even a brush with reality, here. On top of the ludicrous premise of the story spun here as “the truth,” it's also very poorly written. Chapters jump around, time-wise, without warning or logic, and there are parts that inexplicably repeat themselves. It's as if it wasn't actually edited at all. Though this just might be a Kindle version issue.

The author is clearly delusional, or is simply looking to cash in on the gullibility of the “I Want To Believers.” The reason I bought and read the book was that I was unfamiliar with Tompkins' story and wanted to know what he was all about, after having seen him on that laughable 2017 MUFON Symposium panel on the Secret Space Program, along with Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago and Michael Salla. I'm familiar with those three gentleman and the fiction they peddle, so now I'm up to speed on Tompkins as well. He fits right in with those other three fraudsters. Hey, to each their own (reality), if you enjoy swallowing the BS from Goode, Basiago and Salla, by all means buy this book. You will love it. Ultimately, Billy T. won. He got my money. Well-played, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Katina Kyle seems like a perfectly lovely person. I fully intend to check out some episodes of her paranormal-based podcast ...
Agreed. Super positive.
K-town’s reference to William Tompkins during the chat also made me roll my eyes. I’ve read his book, Selected By Extraterrestrials, primarily because he was featured on the 2017 MUFON Convention panel about the “secret space program,” along with charlatans Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and Michael Salla (surprisingly, Richard Dolan participated as well, but after Roswell Slides Mexico City, the new norm for him I guess.
Tomkins falls in with other fringe characters. For example, on this week's episode of After The Paracast I compared Gonzales to Steven Greer and asked Katina point blank if she believed in him. She said in no uncertain terms that she didn't buy into his claims, but we both agreed that he is part of a growing undercurrent in the fringe culture where there seems to be a fairly substantial focus on moneymaking. Tompkins seems to have been on the same path as the likes of David Icke, but I'm not as familiar with him as you are. Thanks for the added information!

Of Relevance: How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government

200w_d.gif

Last edited:
Back