• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 14th Show

Frootloop

Nutball
Excelent podcast there guys, very interesting.

Nice to hear about the Giza pyramid information from Dennis Balthaser, I never realised that the accuracy on the contruction of the structures was that tight. One thing springs to mind however, if the sphinx is thought to have once been bathed in the oceans of Egypt due to the effects of errosion present on its body, could this also mean that it was once completely submerged?. If so, this could open up the possibility of submerged structures still present in uncharted ocean depths around the globe?

Congrats to David for remaining fairly restrained when Mike Fortson described the "warm and fuzzy" feelings during the Phoenix Lights encounters :D . The nature of this "feeling" was briefly touched upon as possibly being an artificially manufactured effect to produce "calmness" in those when in the presence of these craft. Isnt a similar effect is sometimes described by abduction experiencers / contactees?. Sightings of beings and craft made at a distance may produce feelings of fear as perhaps the effect of calmness only works at close range? maybe someone up there has made a "good karma ray"? ;)

Frootloop said:

Nice to hear about the Giza pyramid information from Dennis Balthaser, I never realised that the accuracy on the contruction of the structures was that tight. One thing springs to mind however, if the sphinx is thought to have once been bathed in the oceans of Egypt due to the effects of errosion present on its body, could this also mean that it was once completely submerged?. If so, this could open up the possibility of submerged structures still present in uncharted ocean depths around the globe?

Congrats to David for remaining fairly restrained when Mike Fortson described the "warm and fuzzy" feelings during the Phoenix Lights encounters :D . The nature of this "feeling" was briefly touched upon as possibly being an artificially manufactured effect to produce "calmness" in those when in the presence of these craft. Isnt a similar effect is sometimes described by abduction experiencers / contactees?. Sightings of beings and craft made at a distance may produce feelings of fear as perhaps the effect of calmness only works at close range? maybe someone up there has made a "good karma ray"? ;)

I'm pretty sure Mike Fortson was being honest about what he felt, and that he probably didn't consider the possibility there may have been some sort of external manipulation of his feelings. Maybe he'll start to think about that more carefully from here on.

Frootloop said:

The device that David mentioned, but couldn't remember the name, is called "The Antikythera Mechanism". According to our best assessments, it's an astronomical measuring device that dates thousands of years ago. Here's a link which shows some of the modern x-rays of the device:

http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/

An interesting footnote... this device reflects a heliocentric solar system, which was believed to be one of the "advances" of our modern era. It's possible that the heliocentric nature of our solar system has been known for a bit longer than we've supposed.

Has anyone heard of Christopher Dunn? I watched a video of his hypothesizing on the pyramids being a wireless power source.

Also, if David gets the video of the triangle craft mentioned near the end of the show, DO SHARE!

Found it, the thread is called "How Stonehenge was built?" Not pyramids, but hopefully close enough.

https://www.theparacast.com/forums/how-stonehenge-was-built-t-401.html

Miah said:
Sorry, but that guy doesn't do anything similar to 2000 ton pyramid blocks stacked IMHO.

Consider it's one man. How much do Barns way? I'm not an expert on such matters. The same principle may have been used, but with more people.

He would have had to do that trick to move the small rock in place to move the big one, hehe.

Mike Fortson sounded honest enough, just a little misguided in that he talked to some "dodgy " people.
Have there been any decent vids, of any of these events, turn up?:)

David losing it at the mere mention of Korff has to be one of the all-time best Paracast moments EVER. :D If you guys ever do a best of show, that's gonna be the number one clip.

Frootloop said:

I don't know what the exact percentage is, but I believe that a large portion of the earth's underwater surface is unmapped. The Bimini Road and Yonaguni structures are two anomalous underwater structures and there are bound to be more once we get Google Earth Underwater. :D

That said, we still have to take into account erosion and seismic activity... so who knows what has been lost?

-todd.

tommyball said:
I don't know what the exact percentage is, but I believe that a large portion of the earth's underwater surface is unmapped. The Bimini Road and Yonaguni structures are two anomalous underwater structures and there are bound to be more once we get Google Earth Underwater. :D

That said, we still have to take into account erosion and seismic activity... so who knows what has been lost?

-todd.

The Yonaguni structures are very intriguing, if any of you haven't investigated them I highly recommend it. The photos are great, I showed them to some of my co-workers (who have no interest in paranormal subjects) and asked, "Natural or Man-made?" Every one of them answered man-made.

I think the site presents a strong case for the existence of ancient advanced prehistoric civilizations.

BrandonD said:
The Yonaguni structures are very intriguing, if any of you haven't investigated them I highly recommend it.

I will look into that, thanks.... do you have any recommendations on a good place to look? or is is bettter to just search on Google?

Frootloop said:
I will look into that, thanks.... do you have any recommendations on a good place to look? or is is bettter to just search on Google?

Hm, I have the best photos saved on my computer, but here are a few photo and gallery links I have saved:

http://www.croponline.org/images/yonaguni11.jpg

http://www.grahamhancock.com/gallery/underwater/yonaguni.htm (this one also has photos of an above-ground site in South America that is very similar)

http://fusionanomaly.net/yonaguni.html

There are some even more compelling photos out there which I have on my computer at home, but you might have to hunt for them.

Frootloop said:
Well, it doesnt look naturally formed does it lol

Well, the argument from those who consider themselves defenders of established science is that Yonaguni is a natural formation. The period of time that this area of ocean was above water was eons ago, so if this was indeed of artificial origin then it throws a huge wrench into human history as it now stands in our current western mythology.

I was in a discussion group about these formations many years back, and my response to the "natural formation" argument was this: Show me another occurence of this natural formation somewhere else in the world. Volcanoes can be found throughout the world, hydrothermal vents can be found, fault lines can be found, so show me other occurrences of this natural "yonaguni effect".

I'm still waiting for a response to that one.

What would be the point of projecting any feeling into a human during a sighting like that? Not all sightings make people feel good inside. Shouldn't they? Shouldn't the beings make every sighting a happy fun sighting? Or a bat-shit scary sighting in the event they feed on fear? But no: Sightings run the gamut based on individual response. So maybe the witnesses just weren't scared and were in a normal, if religious, type of awe at this "superior" thing leaping out of their imaginations and into view.

I wonder if there's a difference in the way people feel during sightings based on the type of sci fi they watch/read. Perhaps these were "Close Encounters" fans and not "Independence Day." Meanwhile, who or whatever is driving the craft might not be all that interested in our emotional attachment to their SUVs.

I would have argued for the calm that washed over us at our first sighting. The second sighting rendered the question moot though. I was rather excited during the second sighting while my husband was mute with a fear I never felt. Heck, I stopped the car, tried to measure it with my hand at arms length, etc. He sat there almost frozen.

He's always had nightmares when he watches anything paranormal on TV so he avoids the stuff. I get a kick out of it. It is probably an individual response.

Back