• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oblivion

Free episodes:

nameless

Paranormal Adept

Went to see this, This a great little sci-fi film set in a dystopian future which looks really nice a big screen. The sound design is the star in this film so please see this with a good sound system. Looks good too lots of grey open vistas and end of the world Planet of the apes type visuals. powering up droid noises will scare the bejasus out of hers on an IMAX screen. recommended neat little sci-fi twist of a film. Its future stage setting is not as depth delving as the Terminator franchise. Its not a massive film with new ideas but it is well crafted and succinct, classily cleanly created with no loose ends or messy plot lines. check it out film fans you wont be disappointed.

The trailers look great, but i cant stand tom cruise after his "clear the planet" speech.
Just looking at the twerp makes me cringe

did you catch the scultology leaked video with tom being interviewed?

he said that if he drove past a car crash he would have to stop cos he is the only person that could help. he was being serious.

tom, i'd rather you called me a paramedic, doctor, fireman or policeman. trapped in a mangled car i don't think an actor would be my first choice responder. vid's on youtube if you haven't seen it.

I hadn't seen the parody Mike, cheers. Thing is, many people say Tom is a nice enough guy and I can believe it but the fact remains he has been taken in by a cult, hook, line and sinker. That doesn't make him a bad person, just gullible or lost or whatever leads anyone to strong belief in something not tangible. I try not to get too drawn into the paranormal, as I've only had one minor experience myself. I suppose the smartest thing I try and do, is listen when presented with the opposing view. I've changed my mind on a number of topics so I hope that is indicative of an open enough mind.

Damn Jerry is pretty good at doing Tom. The accident thing is just beyond belief. It really is. What on earth do they teach in this 'church' that would make a reasonably intelligent person say anything remotely like what Tom said in the video? I mean c'mon!

I hadn't seen the parody Mike, cheers. Thing is, many people say Tom is a nice enough guy and I can believe it but the fact remains he has been taken in by a cult, hook, line and sinker. That doesn't make him a bad person, just gullible or lost or whatever leads anyone to strong belief in something not tangible. I try not to get too drawn into the paranormal, as I've only had one minor experience myself. I suppose the smartest thing I try and do, is listen when presented with the opposing view. I've changed my mind on a number of topics so I hope that is indicative of an open enough mind.

As i said the one that got me is Cruise standing behind the lecturn with his medal, insisting they were going to "clear" the planet

InDianetics andScientology, a subject (preclear) reachesClear when they have removed allengrams (bad memories) from theirreactive mind through the process ofauditing.

But here is the important part: the reactive mind is a concept of Dianetics and Scientology. Preclears aretold that they have a reactive mind, and taught how to begin getting rid of it. They only begin "mocking it up" after they learn of its purported existence, often spending thousands of dollars to get rid of a nonexistent thing which they had no reason to believe even existed until they encountered Dianetics and Scientology

According toDMSMH, a Clear is one who has had his reactive mind (or 'bank') totally erased of engrams. Initially some rather incredible claims were made for the state of Clear -- a Clear, it was said, would be entirely free of any psychosomatic illnesses, have a vastly increased intelligence, a near perfect memory, have complete control over his bodily functions (the autonomous nervous system, in other words), have perfect eyesight, and would never catch a cold or become ill in any way.

If he wants to indulge in the scam that is $cientology, thats his choice, but his speech hinted at the deeper agenda behind this cult, to inflict its BS on everybody.

These crackpots cruise included want to audit and "clear" every person on the planet, ensnare us all in a deluded psuedo scientific dark ages, where every child in every classroom has to grip the magic cans and be audited.......

A $cientology themed grand Inquisition scenario......

For someone like me who cant stand BS dressed up as truth, thats a nightmare scenario

Ever put your thetan in another mans hands, asked him to put his thetan in yours ?

As i said the one that got me is Cruise standing behind the lecturn with his medal, insisting they were going to "clear" the planet

If he wants to indulge in the scam that is $cientology, thats his choice, but his speech hinted at the deeper agenda behind this cult, to inflict its BS on everybody.

These crackpots cruise included want to audit and "clear" every person on the planet, ensnare us all in a deluded psuedo scientific dark ages, where every child in every classroom has to grip the magic cans and be audited.......

A $cientology themed grand Inquisition scenario......

For someone like me who cant stand BS dressed up as truth, thats a nightmare scenario

Ever put your thetan in another mans hands, asked him to put his thetan in yours ?

LMAO!

Back