• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nuts 'n' Bolts vs. 'Energy' type UFOs

Free episodes:

Magic_Juan

Skilled Investigator
I was pondering the experiences I have read about in respect to Nuts 'n' Bolts vs. 'Energy' type UFOs.

What if they are both coming from the same source.
What if the Nuts 'n' Bolts craft are objects that are advanced to us and fit within our preconceived notions of what a UFO should be, ie mechanical. And what if these mechanical craft are purposely sent here to be red herrings or misdirection. These may be flown by drones or android crews and allowed to be shot down or crash intermittenly to give us (our Gov'ts?) a sense of false confidence, and to observe our intentions toward alien visitations, and for that matter examples of what our next technological level needs to be (a goal). Possibly if we as a race are technologiaclly capable enough to retro engineer these craft, then our technologial level may increase our spiritual or societal as a result. Maybe the three are intrisically interwoven.

Possible this is how these races groom civilizations to reach a higher state or a suitable state in order to accept contact without throwing or civilization into a tailspin.

I think if they were to initiate contact or reveal themselves at their current true level of development, we may have no frame of reference to adequately deal with it (like the movie Contact). We would mistake them for Gods or else just freak the hell out.

Therefore, there current level of develpoment and technology may be the shapeshifting, impossible craft that is spotted from time to time and while those craft are here, they leave off a few mechanical craft for us to ponder. This may also explain why there have been reports of different alien races etc. that people have been in contact with (this is by no means a new idea I admit).

These beings may occasionally contact people on an infrequent basis in a form we can handle (Nordic?) to see what our attitude or reaction would be and also to impart an encouraging word , a kind of 'grass-roots' appraoch. That might explain the difference in attitude or disposition between the friendly races and the unfriendly hive like menatlity of the Greys. If the Greys are the worker bees let's say, they would be goal or task oriented and have no real personality. They would be here to do a task a emotion or compassion would not be in play.

Historically the (let's call them Light Beings) may have been intermittend contact with humanity in different forms (ie what has been described as Angels) etc. Possibly they say the impact of appearing to large masses in the various forms (creation of religions arround them), and saw that as too intrusive or disruptive, or conversly it may have been premeditated as a necessary step in our development. But now we are at a point when they cannot or not feel the former appraoch would be beneficial.

The above of course was just the rambling of this madman, but what if?

Over on the UFO Chronicles the front page feature is about another crashed craft from the 1947. We shouldn't really even attempt to work out motives and causes for such craft. I mean, we don't know for sure there are craft, let alone begin wondering if they've crashed or been recovered. Thing is, we're humans and can't help wondering about stuff...real or not!

When I've thought about crashed craft, I get fairly suspicious. Why would they crash? They appear to have no moving parts as we understand it. No combustion or electrical motor. No motor should equal no wear and tear. Mechanical failure may be unlikely. The craft themselves are not affected by inertia or the effects of atmosphere. Again, this should indicate any wear and tear from the elements would be non-existent. By all accounts, they can be in the rain without it reaching the hull. So electrical (if that's what they use) possibly? Maybe it's presumptuous, such advanced technology tasked with crossing dimensions/time/space would expect to be extremely stable and not prone to system crashes. We'd expect back-ups...Scotty's famous auxiliary power.

Why maintain the elusive presence and then make no known attempt to recover your crashed craft? No retrieval of bodies? In human situations we always try very hard to retrieve our tech in case it falls into the wrong hands...commercial or strategic. We try almost as hard to rescue or retrieve our people.

So, from a limited and human point of view, it all seems rather unlikely that craft keep crashing. Maybe it's old-tech? ET teenage joyriders? Why not?

I often wonder if the crash/s are deliberate? Trojan horses? We can buy a new laptop or USB pendrive that some asshole has dropped a trojan rootkit into. A lot of people wouldn't know if it was outside their knowledge range. If we recover ET tech, by it's very nature, who knows what it contains? I can think of good and bad motivations for orchestrating crash sites. The internet comes from readily identifiable technology, I'm not claiming it's anything but human. It's worth considering though...what better way to understand and observe an intelligent species than somehow give it the internet? It's a direct line to hearts and minds. What if the crashes are intended to disingenuously supply tech? Would it be good or bad for humans? I remember the Allies switching off Iraq's defense systems before attacking in 1991. How did they do that? They gave it to Iraq in the first place!

Hi Kandinsky,
"I often wonder if the crash/s are deliberate?"

This is one of the points I was trying to make im my OP. What if they are a way of gauging our level of technology and evolution. They could hand us the technology with instructions and teach us how to use and build it, but what if we weren't ready - what if it would be like handing a monkey a bazooka?

On the other hand - if they crash some very obsolete (to them) technology and watch to see if we have reached a level of advancement capable of retro-engineering the technology - then maybe it would prove that we have reached the most basic yardstick for open contact. I believe that maybe our technology, sociological and spiritual eveolution at some point hit a type of singularity where the petty BS we fight about (we being humans in general) jsut falls away and we can really move forward as a species. Until we hit that point though I believe as well that we are in a very precarious state where we can still be consumed by the above petty BS and anihalate ourseloves before we hit that minimum level of advancement that will ensure our species. So maybe they drop these little mechanical gizmos on us to check our progress and see if we are worth further contact and initiating a relationship with, if not, we ruin our planet and/or blow ourselves up and they just move along to another civilization with potential.

Who or whatever these being might be, like you said, we as humans trying to work out their motives would be like handing an ant a schenmatic for a nuclear reator and expecting it to undersatnd. But, just maybe, by us digging deeper and at least trying to understand, it will propel us a little further along.

It's possible. I can be a jaded and cynical son of a bitch at times, but it doesn't seem altogether plausible that these things supposedly keep crashing. Why are most of the accounts coming from the USA too? If they're crashing, they'd likely crash 'more' in the USA based on sightings activity, but what about Russia and Australia? Europe? On the other hand there was Shag Harbor and Height 611, so possibly the things do malfunction at times?

I don't think we are proposing different things at all.
My point in the scenario I am speculating on is that the 'Nuts & Bolts' physical type craft are possibly just red herrings and expendable - like a glorified Mars Rover. If it gets shot down, crashes, photographed etc. no big deal because due to it's mechanical nature it withing our frame of reference so if they are retrieved - the level of technology is sufficiently advanced to gauge our level of evolution if we can figure them out and retro engineer them, if not, they are a comprhendable level of technology that will not totally freak us out.
I am guessing the impossible acting Plasma or Light type craft (if that's what they are) are the beings' current tech. maybe they are impossible to cloak when (shifting between dimmensions?) and that's when they are sighted/filmed and otherwise they can probably stay invisible when not.

Just rambling aloud.

Back