• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

November 24, 2019 — Shop Talk with Gene, Randall and Mark

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It was about time. We haven't really done a Shop Talk episode since Randall joined us as the permanent cohost.

So we invited Mark Jackson, a listener and occasional guest cohost, to join us for a wide-ranging discussion looking at the cutting edge of UFO research.

You'll also want to check out this weekend's edition of After The Paracast, which features not just Special Correspondent William Puckett's UFO sighting update, but a fascinating conversation with one of our favorite bloggers and commentators, Red Pill Junkie.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. To get info on becoming a subscriber, please visit:

A very good show indeed. Mark Jackson was informed on the fascinating article that appeared on The Drive - Warzone. Good conversation, important, sorely lacking from other guests who often seem a little lethargic on the more intriguing recent developments.

On this episode co-host Randall queried the listening audience for feedback on the "Shop Talk" concept and whether they liked this form of discussion or not. Personally, I find the "Shop Talk" episodes to be especially important and insightful. Past archived "Shop Talk" episodes, from many years past, are likewise above average in my opinion.

Randall also throw out the question of Cryptids and if this listening audience would like more emphasis on this subject in future. I find the concept of the Orang Pendek from Indonesia to be especially pertinent, due, in no small part to the lateness of this creatures supposed existence. Mention has been made in past interviews on The Paracast of relatievly recent folklore and oral histories amongst the remote villages regarding this creature. Loren Coleman and Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum were, again, in my opinion amongst the most articulate and credible guests on the subject of Cryptids that the Paracast has ever hosted.

In addition I will say that: It would appear that certain of the "Bigfoot" are, apparently, spirit creatures only, as the First Nations peoples state in their traditions. Hence the footprints that disappear half way across a field, or in snow, or after being aggressively tracked etc., I would tend to suspect these creatures are more spirit than actual Cryptids. ( And, in my suspicion, as such they are susceptible to the influences of exotic drive systems that disturb / perturb the local space time "psychic landscape" from "vehicles" that pass through. Much like the wake of a boat disturbs the water and influences marine life, so too does the passage of a "craft" in the "psychic landscape" etc., Which may be a causal factor for other associated phenomena to manifest with a UFO sighting.)

A very good show indeed ...
Thanks for your feedback Hyper :cool: I was worried we were going to get deluged with a shower of "noisy negativists" ( a Friedmanism ). We'll see if Loren Coleman and/or Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum would like to return to the show in the not too distant future!

A very good show indeed. Mark Jackson was informed on the fascinating article that appeared on The Drive - Warzone. Good conversation, important, sorely lacking from other guests who often seem a little lethargic on the more intriguing recent developments.

On this episode co-host Randall queried the listening audience for feedback on the "Shop Talk" concept and whether they liked this form of discussion or not. Personally, I find the "Shop Talk" episodes to be especially important and insightful. Past archived "Shop Talk" episodes, from many years past, are likewise above average in my opinion.

Randall also throw out the question of Cryptids and if this listening audience would like more emphasis on this subject in future. I find the concept of the Orang Pendek from Indonesia to be especially pertinent, due, in no small part to the lateness of this creatures supposed existence. Mention has been made in past interviews on The Paracast of relatievly recent folklore and oral histories amongst the remote villages regarding this creature. Loren Coleman and Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum were, again, in my opinion amongst the most articulate and credible guests on the subject of Cryptids that the Paracast has ever hosted.

In addition I will say that: It would appear that certain of the "Bigfoot" are, apparently, spirit creatures only, as the First Nations peoples state in their traditions. Hence the footprints that disappear half way across a field, or in snow, or after being aggressively tracked etc., I would tend to suspect these creatures are more spirit than actual Cryptids. ( And, in my suspicion, as such they are susceptible to the influences of exotic drive systems that disturb / perturb the local space time "psychic landscape" from "vehicles" that pass through. Much like the wake of a boat disturbs the water and influences marine life, so too does the passage of a "craft" in the "psychic landscape" etc., Which may be a causal factor for other associated phenomena to manifest with a UFO sighting.)

Thank you Hyperscope! Here is a link to a video I have been scrutinizing...the speed at which this creature covers that much ground, in the type of snow conditions, is definitely not human...imo.

Hi Mark, I recall some mention of this video and I did see this a while back. I just don't know enough about excursions on this type of terrain to comment. Impressive movement on that steep slope. I've never really been into hiking or outdoor activities... despite living right around this part of the world!

Kinda sad there are not a dozen others here all discussing this particular Nov. 24 episode ...*sigh*

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Back