• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Not a UFO?

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
But the headlines are hinting:

They call it an "unidentified object" and then add "flying" over Alaska, or Canada.

I wouldn't assume it's what most of you regard as a UFO, but technically — even though it's almost certainly conventional — that's precisely what it is until its nature is confirmed.

So strange.

The object was hovering and about the size of a small car and flying between 20 and 40 mph, it criss-crossed land over Alaska before heading out to sea: US shoots down UFO over Canada

Is the U.S. military strategy to shot down unidentified objects even if there is no obvious threat?, what if this was no man-made object?

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said it violated American airspace, all UFO`s violate airspace so I guess the same goes for them?

From ABCNews: It was "cylindrical" and "silver-ish grey,": US shoots down unknown 'high-altitude object' over Alaska, White House says

Made me think of the book Shoot Them Down! by Feschino and guest in the show from 2007:

Super thanks for being a long-time listener.

And thanks for the comments.

Looking at the politics, President Biden was criticized because he waited to shoot down the Chinese balloon until the military deemed it was safe to people and facilities. He then orders two more objects shot down within a day or so, and now he is trigger happy.

I just hope they had a damn good idea what they were shooting at before shots were fired in the most recent two cases, for otherwise they might get an unexpected response.

I just hope they had a damn good idea what they were shooting at before shots were fired in the most recent two cases, for otherwise they might get an unexpected response.
It's interesting that General VanHerck doesn't "rule out space aliens or anything." Actually I think they have a very good idea what they're shooting at, and it's all planned in advance to maintain a facade of government-alien hostility.

As I write this, the Pentagon is talking about the UAP program in a press briefing, while still dismissing an ET possibility for some of those objects.

Super thanks for being a long-time listener.

And thanks for the comments.

Looking at the politics, President Biden was criticized because he waited to shoot down the Chinese balloon until the military deemed it was safe to people and facilities. He then orders two more objects shot down within a day or so, and now he is trigger happy.

Thanks Gene, you`re welcome.

Biden, you should be careful, haven`t you seen The Day The Earth Stood Still?

Well, now we need a spaceship to land in Washington, D.C. carrying a guy in a silvery uniform and a helmet — and a robot of course.

Klaatu barada nikto

NORAD expands sensory filters of aerial intrusion over North America​

This should get interesting... especially 'post-2017 New York Times' :)
Just a hunch but methinks those sensory filters were deliberately set not to pick up that extra intrusive 'noise' to save on expensive F-22 investigations and missile costs (at the expense of national security?).

Expanding those sensory filters is like opening Pandora's box :). I'm expecting NORAD to pick up a wide variety of intrusions costing billions of US taxpayer dollars investigating these quirky objects. Some of which will likely be demonstrating tic tac behavior and possibly respond aggressively to missile attacks ?

These sensors will obviously also pick up loads of flying junk and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia, China and North Korea start saturating the jet stream with mostly non-traceable flying crap (4 in the space of a week)... with maybe one or two equipped with spy equipment. This will bring the meaning of separating signal from noise to another level lol

whacamole.jpg

Welcome to a new version of Whac-a-Mole (tm) while trying to keep the lid on the real tic-tacs (tm)

Maybe the perfect time for disclosure ?

Last edited:
And now the Pentagon is suggesting they may never recover the last three objects that were downed. There goes evidence of anything. An excuse? Or just a reflection of the reality of the situation? Hmmmm.

And now the Pentagon is suggesting they may never recover the last three objects that were downed. There goes evidence of anything. An excuse? Or just a reflection of the reality of the situation? Hmmmm.

I figure catching China with that embarrassing spy job floating all over the US is enough to deal with at one time.
Imagine having to open additional Russian and North Korean or ... ET can of worms while still digesting a Chinese issue.

Gotta admit stuffing that rug has limits... LOL

rug.jpg

7MbqaZE.jpg

I was listening to another show with a guest who said he knows people working in high-Arctic weather monitoring stations who told him that it was definitely one of their specialized weather monitoring balloons — something to do with being able to get accurate air temperature and pressure readings for air traffic over the poles that cannot be gotten by satellite. So why then all the kerfuffle? A deflection? A mistake they don't want to admit? Sabre rattling? Who knows?

Last edited:
Back